Baugi's Bench

Baugi

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh right. Yeah, it was decided that she should have a spell effect instead of a sword, so that's been interesting. Before you ask, yes, she still has the scabbard. *shrug*. Such are commissions!

Nah, I never ask about that stuff. Maybe she lost her sword or dropped it to cast her spell, or maybe it's stuck in an enemy. Too many reasons that could be going on if you use your imagination. 

Updated Barbaruan. Fur getting close... Eyes... We'll see.

post-8809-0-60128500-1405032232_thumb.jpg

I have also decided that my WIP thread should probably be called "Baugi's Bench: Further Exercises in Too Much Brown"

Edited by Baugi
  • Like 8

Ok folks, I'm looking at starting Lysette and feeling a little intimidated. The character is an eladrin, which works. They tend to be blonde, right? Any deviation from that typically? I have the blind triad and I can knock it a little brighter if appropriate.

Ok folks, I'm looking at starting Lysette and feeling a little intimidated. The character is an eladrin, which works. They tend to be blonde, right? Any deviation from that typically? I have the blind triad and I can knock it a little brighter if appropriate.

From white, to platinum blonde, to dirty blonde, to light brown.

Further barbarian updates. Redid the eyes, still not satisfied, but the sculpt really isn't condusive to painting them, so I may leave them as is. He basically has thick squinty eyelids with virtually no eye actually showing. Done most of the hair, clothes are base coated. God I need to get my pace up beyond "glacial" if I'm going to finish these on time!

post-8809-0-48354400-1405444222_thumb.jpgpost-8809-0-97484300-1405444196_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

Looks good!

One trick to make most questionable eyes look good is to put the pupil (that is the word right?) over to one side. So the white of the eye only shows on one side of it. In my experience, that's the easiest method when the sculpt is uncooperative.

• Like 1