New CAV's on the store

Mad Pat

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, $14 for a 510 point CAV... the thing it, I can't believe it's bigger than the Rhino, and that's only £12.

This is darn annoying, as is the change from the previously mentioned releases. Still, I can kinda understand it.

Least we've got the Revenant, what I wanna know is, why's it so much.

Least we've got the Revenant, what I wanna know is, why's it so much.

And... Just how much is the 'Hawk VI or the Tiger going to be now??? :mellow:

I perfectly understand a need to raise prices to cover production costs... But, 25%? If it was 10%, I'd be more OK with it.

I just hope these cost increases are not as a result of cost coverage for the FUBARs that Reaper has been having as of late with these releases.

One might think that $2-3 extra is not that much. But, I wasn't planning to get just one Rev... In fact, my Malvernis Army has three such CAVs in the HQ section. That means instead of paying the usual $36 ($11.99 x 3), I'm paying $42 ($13.99 x 3). And, that's just one of my armies. I have other armies that would want one of these... Not to mention the higher priced aircraft and tanks. It adds up. And, now I must rethink my material needs.