Sign in to follow this  
Slashhamster

For the Horde! (Bones 77051 & 77059)

These are so unbelievably sexy to me. Great job. Because of your posts and color scheme I am already laying plans to modify one of the Orcs holding the two hander over his head so that he's wielding Gorehowl.

• Like 2

These came out beautifully. You hit all the right colours to conjure that Blizzard Orc vibe, and the details (nmm, shine on breastplates, etc) are just excellent. As you said, when I hear the word "Orc", this is what I picture.

• Like 1

Stunned! Lost my next turn. You really need to crop the photo and submit them (separately) to the inspiration gallery. THIS WORK MUST BE SEEN!

Edited by jdizzy001
  • Like 4

Stunned! Lost my next turn. You really need to crop the photo and submit them (separately) to the inspiration gallery. THIS WORK MUST BE SEEN!

They're there now. ^_^ Just hadn't been approved yet.

• Like 1

Between these and the minotaur you're becoming one of my favorite painters on the boards!

Thanks! That's quite a compliment; there are some amazing painters on this board. I equally find your stuff very inspiring. Your attention to detail and smooth clean results is something I keep trying to work into my painting.

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this