• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By giyomuSan
      Hi guys, I just finished that big guy :)

• By Geoff Davis
      "Hey Galadon, your colossus is playing whack-a-mole on the golf course again!"

Or some other silly caption.  Many suitable possibilities.  The runner ups were "Almost!" and "How many hit points does this familiar have?"

This guy has been on my shelf of shame pretty much since I received the first Bones Kickstarter.  He was one of the first Bones I tried to paint and I learned a lot from starting on him and giving up several times. 

But now he's done (or as done as I can force myself to make him... the base probably needs some more love). 

31 more projects on the shelf of shame!  Thankfully only three more of them are large figures. 

• By Chaoswolf
      I started this guy last year at Reapercon in the Convert a colossal skeleton class, and entered him into the open category at this year's Reapercon; he earned a bronze.

WIP is located here:
      http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/62739-colossal-skeleton-conversion-for-reapercon-2016/

• By TGP
      I guess I got to the event between 11 and 12. The second order of business was to sign up for classes.

The first class I could get into was a Conversion class conducted by Jason Weibe. The theme was to convert the big Bones Skeleton (77116) possibly on a Halloween theme.

It was great fun and towards the end I started snapping pictures of our efforts. I got a picture (or in some cases two pics) of almost everybody's giant. Enjoy:

These two show the ongoing work in progress: above no horns, below sprouted horns...

These two show the Bones Giant  (and crew, and hangers on) crafted by DixonGrfx: above front-ish view, below back view...

• By Sirithiliel
      For Halloween!! I'll be bringing him with me to the Artists Conference

• Who's Online   20 Members, 2 Anonymous, 49 Guests (See full list)