Sign in to follow this  
AnneO'Leary

#50150 Betty, Space Heroine

If you loaded a thumbnail but did not place it in your post, it will be appended at the bottom of your post. You have to go in to the full editor and delete that specific thumbnail.

Anyway, this looks really spiffy. I love your alien landscape. The colors are fun and she looks fantastic.

I'm off to look at your WiP thread. Did you use a bit of aquarium plant on that base?

• Like 1

If you loaded a thumbnail but did not place it in your post, it will be appended at the bottom of your post. You have to go in to the full editor and delete that specific thumbnail.

Anyway, this looks really spiffy. I love your alien landscape. The colors are fun and she looks fantastic.

I'm off to look at your WiP thread. Did you use a bit of aquarium plant on that base?

Thank you Pingo. Yes that is an aquarium piece in the back. And thank you for telling me why that thumbnail is there.

I absolutely love this. Conjures the crazy colour schemes of science fiction book covers from the 60's and 70's. Hits that overall tone perfectly. Great basing, great highlighting, stellar use of colour.. just awesome and unique work.

• Like 1

I absolutely love this. Conjures the crazy colour schemes of science fiction book covers from the 60's and 70's. Hits that overall tone perfectly. Great basing, great highlighting, stellar use of colour.. just awesome and unique work.

I've been watching a lot of Pulp B movies from the 70's lately and although they are cheezy, I like them. They have a unique style that really represents the period in which they were made.

Nice and vibrant. I love her little pal.

When I opened the blister package after receiving her in the post, I was surprised by the demon. I hadn't realized she came with a familiar. That evil grin that splits his face is so gruesome.

Wonderful Anne!! Love it! The colors are awesome and vibrant. All around great job on her and the scenic!

The basing drove me bonkers as I'd never done anything like this before. I tried to balance the colours and not have the base overpower the figure. I hope it worked.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this