Sign in to follow this  
catdancer

Can you please ID this figure for me...

post-11942-0-83857100-1375741777_thumb.jpg

I am going to start work on this vintage miniature. I would appreciate if anyone can identify it for me (I have no data on it)...What company put it out...an ID/SKU number if possible and if your know the year it was made/marketed...Thank you for your help.

There was a recent thread that I think mentioned this mini. Grenadier did two versions for one of its boxes sets, and I think this is the rarer version. Let me see if I can find that thread.

Edit: Nevermind. That wasn't the mini. Sorry. I don't know it.

Edited by Darsc Zacal
  • Like 1

I think Darsc may be on to something. I have this figure, but I don't have the effete. And I seem to remember it being part of a set, like a box set. But in any case it is a Genadier Djinii from a long time ago.

• Like 1

I'm interested in the original djinn from the tomb of spells box set, and I thought he was replaced with this one, but it seems it was just a blister release. May have also been an individual blister release.

• Like 1

Yes! You can see my confusion :)

The original box with the original djinn was my favorite set when I was younger.

Sorry for the sorta-derail. Djinns bring that out in me!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By knarthex
      SO....

Due to Brain Weasels and other Real Life Issues, I haven't been doing much, really almost no, fantasy painting...
      One of the things I have been doing is looking at old WIPs, and suddenly the desire to paint a DRAGON, came over me....

So here is the start of my new work on Cinder, #10014, in METAL...

Hopefully, I can keep up the sudden burst of enthusiasm....

So planning on mold line hunting, and trying to decide what color to paint this dragon...
      As I am old school, the webbing between the back spines is leading me to green, but need to check the books to see which way to go....

About time you returned from the place I couldn't reach you minion......

OMG, please not again....

any and all comments gratefully ignored....
      Knarthex
    • By Darcstaar
      Here is the big boss of the Bones I Orc Warband.  With all of these Orcs they are shadowed with a purple color.  I added some green freckles/sun spots for a little interest.

For his shield trophies, I included some skin tones and hair colors that could represent elf, dwarf, human, goblin and undead.  The wood planks and boards on the shield are freehand.  Kavorgh got a little extra love with the bloodstain on the axe.

WIP here:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/93235-darcstaar-vs-bones-i-ep-12-orcpocalypse/

And the group shot.  Enjoy.
    • By Darcstaar
      Here is another of the Orc Warband from Bones I.  He had a very bent sword, so I swapped it with one from the Bones III weapon sprue.

WIP Here.
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/93235-darcstaar-vs-bones-i-ep-12-orcpocalypse/

• By Darcstaar
      Here is another of the Orc Warband from Bones I.

WIP Here.

• By Darcstaar
      Here is another of the Orc Warband from Bones I.

WIP link here.

Here is the group shot.  Enjoy.

• Who's Online   9 Members, 0 Anonymous, 37 Guests (See full list)