I wanted to do a week without any Mechs, but I just couldn't. This beautiful Berserker repose that Mr Balk did for me was calling my name. I decided to do this piece in the colors of a merc unit from an early campaign in my BT days, the Steele Hearts.

Also this week, my Nefsokar army gains a few new members, and my Pathfinder group finally gets their characters.

As always, thoughts, opinions, and thrown pottery welcome.

Steele Hearts - Berserker
20-642f.jpg

Reaper Warlord - Netikerti
14081.jpg

Reaper Warlord - Arik Tallazar
14314b.jpg

Reaper Warlord - Dust Devil
14245b.jpg

Reaper Warlord - Dust Devil
65072.jpg

Reaper Pathfinder - Damiel, Iconic Alchemist
60044.jpg

Reaper Pathfinder - Cleric of Calistria
60092.jpg

Hasslefree - Sana
hfh062.jpg

• Like 21

Very cool and well done! My only question is Damiel (his dagger is bent). Is this the bones version or the metal version. Both my metal version and Bones version had a similar bend, which bent straight very easily.

I really like the skin tones and, as always, your mechs are top notch!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here's my second 06132, Skeleton swordsman. This Warlord Necropolis Grunt was sculpted by Kevin Williams. Like the first one I painted, the lightning on its sword is freehand painting. These huge swords are great canvas to elaborate all kinds of effects.

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, today is a Pathfinder day. I did my best to paint it as faithfully as possible respecting the original artwork colors. This is the metal version 60136, Aglanda the herald of Razmir sculpted by Bobby Jackson. It's also available in Bones plastic under sku: 89040.

• By Samedi
      Painted that one in 2017, but never made pictures of him. But last weekend he got a gig as a model in the photography class. So finally: Picture! Yay!

I used fluorescent paints for his eye sockets, so they glow under UV-light. 

• By Valthorn_Illian
      Does any one have good colors to go with Asmodeus Red from the Pathfinder line? I remember Anne said that there was something different about it but I can't remember what she said exactly or in what video. I just remember she showed a female bard when she mentioned it. Any help here would be greatly appreciated.
    • By dks
      It's a cougar!  Specifically it's a firepelt cougar, from the world of Golarion (Pathfinder RPG).
      It's also my submission for the Reaper Challenge League under the January theme of "Ice or Fire".
      Pathfinder authors have described firepelts as having black-and-red or "autumnal" coloration, but I know of only one image in a Paizo book: the 5th anniversary book of Rise of the Runelords shows one as mostly black with thin orange stripes running down its back and orange rings on its tail.  I used that as a point of departure, plus extra reference in the form of photos of cougars, and photos of rare recessive-gene "king cheetahs" that have stripes and large blotchy spots instead of the usual small round spots.
      I cut away parts of this guy's integral base, and sculpted a grouping of rocks that the cougar is descending.

Enjoy!
      Derek

• Who's Online   6 Members, 0 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)