02622: Frulla Krung - First NMM Attempt

Flow

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a really nice job! My initial attempts went over the top with the contrast, yours is a bit more tame. I think both look pretty cool.

I also like the flesh tones and the doe skin garments, very appropriate. Only a couple critiques: hair might go a bit more white to differentiate from the skin tone and the haft of the axe looks a bit flat.

But those are pretty small points, overall it's a wicked frost giant!

• Like 1

That's a really nice job! My initial attempts went over the top with the contrast, yours is a bit more tame. I think both look pretty cool.

I also like the flesh tones and the doe skin garments, very appropriate. Only a couple critiques: hair might go a bit more white to differentiate from the skin tone and the haft of the axe looks a bit flat.

But those are pretty small points, overall it's a wicked frost giant!

I do agree with your points, especially on the hair. I kind of agonized over her hair a bit. I had it way too 'sky blue' at first, then mellowed it to ghost off-white, but couldn't find a strong way to shadow/highlight it. There is some shading there, it's just not very well contrasted. After struggling, I admit I gave up - sometimes you have to move on. :bday:

• Like 1