MonkeySloth

Bones Kickstarter #2 Pre-discussion

I wonder how many companies, when they heard about 'The Second Coming', approached Reaper trying to hook their wagons to Reapers star...

Ok, rereading this post it sounds snarkier and more elitist than I meant it...

Edited by Baphomet69

50 minutes!

EDIT: It should start with a map with Cthulhu left behind, go on from where we were.

Edited by Nocturne

50-some minutes. I'm going to paint a Bones mini while I wait.

Although my BAD* might make holding a brush steady a bit hard, due to the constant trembling.

*Bones Anticipation Disorder

I personaly hope that Reaper does not go the route of letting a dozen companies "pimp" thier properties using Bones 2 " The return of F5"

Hmmmm.....Only 20 hours to go, Do I have time for a shower?

Please, oh please drag Backlips in with you. I can't fathom the next month in here with a dirty goblin with Stanky Shoes...

I don't think Buglips would make it to the shower in my house, my dog hates goblins.......or is that racoons. Well, it's what ever has been in the trashcans at night.

Both. Definitely both. The raccoon brought a knife.

• Like 3

I suspect the reason Reaper hasn't put out an update to KS1 backers yet is that there is no live URL to which to link yet.

I think we'll see such an update shortly after the project goes live.

Reaper, ok, now that Bones II is, like, all set and stuff, what are your plans for Bones III? Hmmm?

Well, after this, The Wrath of Bones, then it'll be The Search for Bones, and then The Voyage to Bones, then The Bones Frontier, then finally The Undiscovered Bones, and then things will start to get weird.

"Bones II: Electric Boogaloo"

I was hoping for "Bones II: Eclectic Boogaloo" and then the theme could be random, yet awesome minis.