MonkeySloth

Bones Kickstarter #2 Pre-discussion

I am actually surprised Reaper didnt put a update on the last KS telling all backers of the new KS. It would seem like a great way to let them all know.

Well, we all know that Reaper is too organized to simply forget to put out an update to everyone who backed the first one. There has to be a reason.

hmmmm.... maybe the reason there hasn't been an update to Bones 1 backers is that they want to make it special for us forumites. It is kind of a reward to the community who spend WAY too much time lurking on these pages.

Either way, I've been on other forums and there is a huge rumbling about this project even if it hasn't officially put anything out :)

Probably a couple reasons for the delay in updating. The first thought I had was there was no point as there would not be a project to link to until the second was actually launched. For more casual backers (i.e. none of us) an update saying "soon" could be ignored, and even worse, they might ignore the followup saying it is actually live. The second consideration is the kickstarter servers might crash in the early minutes, no point in making things worse. Setting first day records will probably be easier if backers come in waves rather than overloading kickstarter all at once.

I suspect the reason Reaper hasn't put out an update to KS1 backers yet is that there is no live URL to which to link yet.

I think we'll see such an update shortly after the project goes live.

This annoys me to no avail.

You realize there's 98 updates on KS 1, if they just posted ONE more, the link to Bones II would be update 100. It's so perfect my OCD is killing me over it.

99 is a nice odd number though ^_^

• Like 2

I suspect the reason Reaper hasn't put out an update to KS1 backers yet is that there is no live URL to which to link yet.

You realize there's 98 updates on KS 1, if they just posted ONE more, the link to Bones II would be update 100. It's so perfect my OCD is killing me over it.

It's good enough for luftballoons.

• Like 2

Also, maybe an announcement at the beginning and one at the end of KS2 will be in order?

Your own name is always first, I see me, Gilfander, Sanael., your 12th for me.

Gutted, lol. Now if only there was something important happening this afternoon to cheer me up, in, say about half an hour

Your OCD will be fine. Update 99 will be to say Bones II is live, update 100 will be near the end to say Bones II is ending.

I'm getting zero work done right now as I'm keeping an eye on the countdown time... the excitement feels just like the first one. ::):

~v

• Like 1

This is annoying..... I get to the office and all ready to fire up my computer and be totally unproductive, busy tapping f5.... But the power is out!!!! Of all days for the power yo go out.. Guess I'll just have to monitor the KS on my phone... :-(