Bones Kickstarter #2 Pre-discussion

MonkeySloth

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

are these 20 hours up yet. speaking of 20 can someone give me the history behind the number 20? is it a holy number in miniatures? did Moses come down with the 10 commandments and 20 minis? why not 10 or 15 or 7 or 3?

It's goblin math; 20 is the biggest number because of 10 fingers & 10 toes.

Be thankful they haven't discovered the number 21...

Actually, one of them did. I believe his name was Professor Rosseforp.

my wife just just told me I have a doctors appointment tomorrow during the start of the kickstarter, oh the horror!

You'll probably be waiting a good amount of that time. Hope your phone can connect to the internet. Might be the best way to wile away the hours before he/she eventually gets to you. :lol:

my wife just just told me I have a doctors appointment tomorrow during the start of the kickstarter, oh the horror!

You'll probably be waiting a good amount of that time. Hope your phone can connect to the internet. Might be the best way to wile away the hours before he/she eventually gets to you. :lol:

Nope, gotta turn off all those pesky wireless devices in the medical zone... :devil:

Drop the consoles. It'll take them at least a year to shake the bugs out anyway. Early adopters pay to be punished.

ETA - after the PS3/360 gen I'm prepared to wait 3+ years before buying in, rather than burn money for the dubious honor of being a consumer bugtester. Both of them liquidated all of my trust.

Edited by buglips*the*goblin
  • Like 5

Drop the consoles. It'll take them at least a year to shake the bugs out anyway. Early adopters pay to be punished.

ETA - after the PS3/360 gen I'm prepared to wait 3+ years before buying in, rather than burn money for the dubious honor of being a consumer bugtester. Both of them liquidated all of my trust.

QFT

I have 4 friends who were early buyers of the 360 - all but one had to have them replaced and my BiL had his replaced 3 times. I was stunned when he told me he was buying the last one (it was out of its warranty period by then) - I had gotten his last one refurbished for about $70 when he was just going to throw it away. 3 years later and its still working fine.

I have two game consoles to buy at the end of November and I just fed all my wallet chow to the Mantic Deadzone dragon! How could you do this to me now? Aaaagh.

You need to be more discerning. There is nothing but the Bones. Accept the Bones as the Ultimate Truth. Nothing else matters...