MonkeySloth

Bones Kickstarter #2 Pre-discussion

I dreamed that I got in trouble for spending to much time at work looking at minis and RPGs.

Then 2 coworkers and I went to Cabellas (sporting goods store) over lunch to buy tackleboxes to store all the new minis we were going to purchase.

btw I am a stay at home dad.

• Like 3

FYI: For the duration of this I won't be doing any WIPs. I'll be drawn to the Kickstarter Official Thread like it's stanky shoes every time I come on this site. So trying to WIP is useless. I'll use this time to knock out repetitive gnolls, orcs, goblins and so on. Then when this new madness is concluded I'll be all ready and pumped up to paint. (Also have my new brushes by then)

If I can do the sloggy bits now, it'll be nothing but funtimes as I race to finish before the new arrivals arrive newly.

• Like 3

I have a meeting exactly when this starts, but will be taking my laptop into the meeting, if only the wifi cooperates with me....

I am actually surprised Reaper didnt put a update on the last KS telling all backers of the new KS. It would seem like a great way to let them all know.

We are expecting our first in Feb ... a son... the wife want's to dress him in a dragon / dinosaur outfit when he is around 1 year and film him being 'attacked' by my bones. I love my wife .... now to get her into painting minis .....

This is just awesome! You could have him go all Godzilla!

• Like 1

Reaper, ok, now that Bones II is, like, all set and stuff, what are your plans for Bones III? Hmmm?

Well, after this, The Wrath of Bones, then it'll be The Search for Bones, and then The Voyage to Bones, then The Bones Frontier, then finally The Undiscovered Bones, and then things will start to get weird.

• Like 6

I am actually surprised Reaper didnt put a update on the last KS telling all backers of the new KS. It would seem like a great way to let them all know.

Yup, same surprise here.

I try to sleep little till it starts...

Edited by Teskal

Nope, this is "The Bones Strike Back", then comes "Revenge of the Bones" (Which will be changed to "Return of the Bones" at the last minute), but then there will be no more forever. (And ever.) (And ever.)

Live it up while you can.

• Like 4

Reaper, ok, now that Bones II is, like, all set and stuff, what are your plans for Bones III? Hmmm?

Well, after this, The Wrath of Bones, then it'll be The Search for Bones, and then The Voyage to Bones, then The Bones Frontier, then finally The Undiscovered Bones, and then things will start to get weird.

"Bones II: Electric Boogaloo"

Nope, this is "The Bones Strike Back", then comes "Revenge of the Bones" (Which will be changed to "Return of the Bones" at the last minute), but then there will be no more forever. (And ever.) (And ever.)

Live it up while you can.

Listen, I don't want to get into a thing about this, but everybody knows that Star Wars hit its peak when Jon Bon Jovi sang Artoo-Detoo We Wish You A Merry Christmas. That was the best it could ever be, and all this time chasing that dragon since has only sown disappointment and seething anger. We just can't get back there, man. We can never know that joy again.