Sign in to follow this  
MonkeySloth

Bones Kickstarter #2 Pre-discussion

Well, we all know that Reaper is too organized to simply forget to put out an update to everyone who backed the first one. There has to be a reason.

hmmmm.... maybe the reason there hasn't been an update to Bones 1 backers is that they want to make it special for us forumites. It is kind of a reward to the community who spend WAY too much time lurking on these pages.

Either way, I've been on other forums and there is a huge rumbling about this project even if it hasn't officially put anything out :)

• Like 1

Nope, this is "The Bones Strike Back", then comes "Revenge of the Bones" (Which will be changed to "Return of the Bones" at the last minute), but then there will be no more forever. (And ever.) (And ever.)

Live it up while you can.

But then Disney will swoop in and buy Reaper/Bones and make new Kickstarters wherein old Bones will have cameos, er, I mean be re released...

After only 5 hours of sleep, I'm a tad more than slightly unhinged, but There's nothing to be done about that.

Unless I go back to sleep until noon, I suppose...

Slightly unhinged? We'll soon fix that

Hmmmm.....Only 20 hours to go, Do I have time for a shower?

Please, oh please drag Backlips in with you. I can't fathom the next month in here with a dirty goblin with Stanky Shoes...

Counting down in minutes now.

If you had any other business on Kickstarter, now may be your last chance...

Woohoo! 20 minutes!

Hmmmm.....Only 20 hours to go, Do I have time for a shower?

Please, oh please drag Backlips in with you. I can't fathom the next month in here with a dirty goblin with Stanky Shoes...

I don't think Buglips would make it to the shower in my house, my dog hates goblins.......or is that racoons. Well, it's what ever has been in the trashcans at night.

PS Reaper folks make sure you get the Paizo folks to post about this on their website. That's how I learned about the first one! Of course I left that board for this one (totallyed burned out on 3.x edition)

• Like 1

@buglips- You are so right about Star Wars.

The SW Christmas CD is a tradition at our house!

As for lurking... You can't ever lurk too much.

You learn all kinds of neat things, like what "soon" means or, that you only have to count to 20 when you are asked how many minis you are buying in the Bones 2 KS!

Oh, and goblins love shoes!

So much fun stuff to learn.

The KS starts in 20 min. right? :;):

• Like 4