MonkeySloth

Bones Kickstarter #2 Pre-discussion

I suspect the reason Reaper hasn't put out an update to KS1 backers yet is that there is no live URL to which to link yet.

I think we'll see such an update shortly after the project goes live.

This, plus the slight delay in the stream of backers might save Kickstarter servers a little bit of work...

83 people now viewing this topic!

And I'm first in line, yay!!

Your own name is always first, I see me, Gilfander, Sanael., your 12th for me.

What is the best page to be on KS to see as soon as the new Bones KS starts?

Right now I have the old Bones KS page open.

I plan to be on their profile page... and seriously ninja'd. Slow typer over here...

I suspect the reason Reaper hasn't put out an update to KS1 backers yet is that there is no live URL to which to link yet.

I think we'll see such an update shortly after the project goes live.

This annoys me to no avail.

You realize there's 98 updates on KS 1, if they just posted ONE more, the link to Bones II would be update 100. It's so perfect my OCD is killing me over it.

• Like 2

This is like Christmas, New Year's, Tet, July 4th, and Everybody's Birthday all rolled into one. I haven't been this excited since the time I thought I was all out of sour gummi worms, but it turned out I'd fogotten one in the bucket, and it had all that time to sit in the sour flavouring and get REALLY sour and then when I found it I started to drool, but when I ate it, it was so amazingly sour that it's why my face looks like it does and my skin changed colour.

I used to be a 16 year old hot cheerleader.

There's a moral in that somewhere. Not sure what it is.

But I'm excited, that's the main thing to take away from it.

• Like 5

This is like Christmas, New Year's, Tet, July 4th, and Everybody's Birthday all rolled into one. I haven't been this excited since the time I thought I was all out of sour gummi worms, but it turned out I'd fogotten one in the bucket, and it had all that time to sit in the sour flavouring and get REALLY sour and then when I found it I started to drool, but when I ate it, it was so amazingly sour that it's why my face looks like it does and my skin changed colour.

I used to be a 16 year old hot cheerleader.

There's a moral in that somewhere. Not sure what it is.

But I'm excited, that's the main thing to take away from it.

You mean I can't take away the 16 year old cheerleader? :)

Oh wait can we make her 18 so I don't go to jail.