Sign in to follow this  
MonkeySloth

Bones Kickstarter #2 Pre-discussion

I'm glad I booked a "meeting" between 9am and 11am today as I am getting no work done. Considering it is month end, this is a bad thing that will make my day longer.

I wonder what will affect the economy more? The US government shutdown or the lack of productivity in offices all around the world with workers waiting for Bones 2 to begin.

• Like 1

This is annoying..... I get to the office and all ready to fire up my computer and be totally unproductive, busy tapping f5.... But the power is out!!!! Of all days for the power yo go out.. Guess I'll just have to monitor the KS on my phone... :-(

Go to the server room and demand to browse the web there; they (should) have backup batteries. :devil:

• Like 1

I hope everyone realizes that the count down timer is based on your PCs clock. Which most have a propensity to be off from others. As of now mine says 30 minutes to launch. If I changed the time on my clock to 10am it would say 0's across the board.

I wish the clock was based off of THEIR actual release time =*(

No, they changed it so that everyone is seeing the correct time now. Twenty-four minutes by my count; official launch time is 9:00.

• Like 2

20 minutes (both normal and goblin) until a furious flurry of F5 flicking fancies forward to Kickstarter!

... and crashes the site.

I'll help!

No, they changed it so that everyone is seeing the correct time now. Twenty-four minutes by my count; official launch time is 9:00.

No they did not. I JUST changed the clock on my computer. I set it to 30 minutes fast. When I did that it changed the countdown timer to 0's across the board. So the count down timer is showing the time until YOUR PC clock hits 9am Central. It is not showing what the actual launch time is. So if your PC is a few minutes fast or god forbid a few minutes slow compared to the actual launch then you are going to be late or early respectively..

My wife suspects something is up ... she's asking for all of the credit cards for safe keeping. I think she can hear them screaming for mercy.

• Like 7

My calendar for today is completely free (at least for now). I eagerly await the launch.

All I have to do is locate a nice, isolated conference room to camp out in, so nobody at work hears me cackling madly.