Sign in to follow this  
MonkeySloth

Bones Kickstarter #2 Pre-discussion

The alien gunwoman? Why?

She's not supposed to be an alien.

This exchange had me on the floor. :lol::lol::lol: :lol: :lol:

It's sad to see any get axed, but if they don't make the grade they don't make the grade.

• Like 3

Juliette is my wife's PF fig right now. Too bad to hear about any of them getting cut, thought they were pretty good. Not sure which one Ellen Stone is though.

This one.

IMG_4968.JPG

I had great projects for helen stone, but she is bad than anticipated, so I probably will cut her head off an try to find one different.

Ok, I would be happy if i could just take part in KS version I. But, since i missed the boat on it, i am looking forward to ordering some of the minis once i get a chance to.

With KS V.II, there are some things I would like to see.

DWARVES......only one of the minis in the dwarves offered was a male dwarven warrior, the archetypal dwarf that is in every d&d or PF campaign. Sure, I love the ladies as well, and encourage their usage in my campaigns, but c'mon. Where are my dwarven champions?

Halflings....please.

I've also seen some chatter about the method with which they could change the operational plan and pledge structure. Some people say fewer options would speed fulfillment, some others say that they wish they could make modular orders.

For both options to be possible, I think it would be cool to have just packages of minis for like 10 bucks a pop. Shoot out all the "orcs", "zombies" "20's gangsters" "horror" or whatever, and with your pledge, you choose which of the smaller packs you want. If you pledge 100 bucks, you get to pick 3 extra packs (as an incentive to pledge more).

In the end, whatever reaper chooses to do will be awesome, and im pumped to chip in to help their business grow.

-MB

Pretty sure Statuesque Miniatures does a line of female heads in their Resistance line. Not sure if the scale will math up and pretty sure that the beret heads would look wrong but they have others.

The alien gunwoman? Why?

Cause her face is too alien for a western woman! This is not Cowboys and Aliens!

The alien gunwoman? Why?

Cause her face is too alien for a western woman! This is not Cowboys and Aliens!

Or is it?!?!?

• Like 3

The alien gunwoman? Why?

Too alien for a WESTERN women?? Remind me of that South Park eposide on history channel but with Railroad worker as alien instead

Pretty sure Statuesque Miniatures does a line of female heads in their Resistance line. Not sure if the scale will math up and pretty sure that the beret heads would look wrong but they have others.

I had a pack and found them a bit too small for doing a conversion on a GW figure, they're more like true scale sized than heroic proportions. I don't think they'd be any good for Ellen Stone for example

The alien gunwoman? Why?

I beg to differ...

1095013_315951535217072_138116779_n.jpg

Couldn´t resist but paint her blue...

Sorry about the cel picture..

• Like 15