Bones Kickstarter #2 Pre-discussion

MonkeySloth

Ok. Stopped by the main store today in Denton, said they were planning for end of September but will now be October. Also said it's likely to be mostly completely new mini's, stuff that's not already pewter. Also said none of that is concrete yet but that is what's being discussed.

If they've learned anything from the first project, they won't announce a date for Indiana Stiltz and the Temple of Bones ('cause that was the second one, geddit?) until they have everything sorted.

• Like 2

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I would estimate with an October start time they'll set the estimated delivery date for next October or November 2014 maybe even Jan 2015.. Might as well set the expectation that far out and if you can delivery early.. great

Edited by SamuraiJack
  • Like 2

No answers. Just silliness.

In all reality I don't have any secrets to share. We are making minor adjustments every day and that means if I was to share an answer today, it might be wholly or slightly inaccurate by tomorrow.

I'd rather not be accused of lying, so instead ill just be not helpful.

NARF

Some of you are turning a bit goblin. The wizard said this would happen.

Before or after exploding? I feel strongly that anything said by a post-explosion wizard should be viewed with great skepticism.

Next you'll say I shouldn't be taking financial advice from sentient mushrooms. Well you can believe whatever you want, but there's no way that ninja's ever going to get his hands on my cheese.

• Like 1

So for Bones 2 I was looking at other options for european backers to receive their Bones.

1) US Military flights to London, Germany, Turkey, Spain, and Italy. MAC flight wut wut!

2) Using surplus cruise missiles to deliver Bones shipments.

3) Reapercon Europe; where Reaper holds a convention over there and people pick up their stuff. Needs a cool name though.

4) Reaper Claws; we put Bryan into a stealth helicopter or VTOL aircraft and he flies around dropping off packages around Christmas.

5) Since we, the United States are awesome at drones, we develop hundreds of drones that look like a certain succubus, deploy them from high altitude bombers, and they deliver packages.

6) European backers for Bones 2 will ship the first week of the actual Kickstarter, while Bones 1 is still in fufillment, thus giving their packages plenty of time to arrive.

This will involve the use of gypsy mouslings with crystal balls so Reaper will know ahead of time what the rewards and pledges will be.

• Like 5

No answers. Just silliness.

In all reality I don't have any secrets to share. We are making minor adjustments every day and that means if I was to share an answer today, it might be wholly or slightly inaccurate by tomorrow.

I'd rather not be accused of lying, so instead ill just be not helpful.

NARF

well thats no fun, I was hoping for epic three foot tall monsters, hordes of robotic goblins, and a demented tooth fairy for starters