Bones Kickstarter #2 Pre-discussion

MonkeySloth

No answers. Just silliness.

In all reality I don't have any secrets to share. We are making minor adjustments every day and that means if I was to share an answer today, it might be wholly or slightly inaccurate by tomorrow.

I'd rather not be accused of lying, so instead ill just be not helpful.

NARF

Let the rampant speculation begin continue!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In all reality I don't have any secrets to share. We are making minor adjustments every day and that means if I was to share an answer today, it might be wholly or slightly inaccurate by tomorrow.

NARF

So, you're saying Soon ? Edited by Runelord151

I speculate it will contain a giant time traveling dragon riding a fruit flavored motorcycle that delivers chocolate pudding made by Sophie to all the good little children of the forum.

Or at the very least it will contain a dragon and Sophie.

You see I think it will contain a loveable balloon wielding giant ogre who likes to frolic through the woods chasing forest sprites

• Like 1

NARF

Well, since it's still in flux, I hope you guys are taking note of all the requests for Warlord...

NARF

I love this.