Bones Kickstarter #2 Pre-discussion

MonkeySloth

Sure. Note on animals and cavalries and anything else that has been suggested. We've taken what we have learned from the models that worked really well and the ones that didn't and are applying those lessons. Some suggestions will not be included. Some will be. Some because of the aforementioned reasons, some for other reasons.

So unhelpfully vague, I know.

But again, If I say something that we later change, it really sucks. I can't even comment on what colors we are using to denote what things.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure. Note on animals and cavalries and anything else that has been suggested. We've taken what we have learned from the models that worked really well and the ones that didn't and are applying those lessons. Some suggestions will not be included. Some will be. Some because of the aforementioned reasons, some for other reasons.

But again, If I say something that we later change, it really sucks. I can't even comment on what colors we are using to denote what things.

So, they're avoiding models with things that didn't work well in the first KS. I think we can safely conclude that the KS will consist entirely of models who already don't have noses.

• Like 6

So, they're avoiding models with things that didn't work well in the first KS. I think we can safely conclude that the KS will consist entirely of models who already don't have noses.

Very amusing. ::):

It'll probably put you on ReaperBryans naughty list...

But still, yes, very amusing. ::):

We have notes on warlord. Notes on monsters. Notes on pcs. Notes on faces. Guns. Legs. Bases. Swords. Capes. Feet. Hands. Buglips.

We have notes on notes.

So.. what are the chances we're getting a Bones notebook?

This comment, and the one before it, represent's everything I want from KS2: Second generation Bones made better and cooler by what Reaper learned with the first wave. Given that, I'll take one of everything please. :bday:

Edited by klarg1
  • Like 1

I'm okay with a wait. Really. Money isn't coming as easy as it did last year, so I would rather have more time to set aside the trillions of dollars I know I'm going to spend this time around. Of course, if my 'legal issues' get resolved soon, I'll just set aside a bit of that money...

We've taken what we have learned from the models that worked really well and the ones that didn't and are applying those lessons. Some suggestions will not be included. Some will be. Some because of the aforementioned reasons, some for other reasons.

Very amusing. ::):

It'll probably put you on ReaperBryans naughty list...

But still, yes, very amusing. ::):

are you kidding? I Laughed SOOO hard!!!

To be completely fair, the noses of many figures were perfectly fine (as were many other tiny details). I strongly suspect that it is an issue of how the molds are made, and that Reaper will do what they can to improve the process.

That said: Off the top of my head, the majority of the noseless figures in KS1 consisted of the NOVA troops and skeletons. Personally, I'd be OK with a Stormtroopers Vs. Undead theme, but I don't think it'd sell well.

• Like 1

We have notes on warlord. Notes on monsters. Notes on pcs. Notes on faces. Guns. Legs. Bases. Swords. Capes. Feet. Hands. Buglips.

We have notes on notes.

do yo have notes on a giant time traveling dragon riding a fruit flavored motorcycle that delivers chocolate pudding made by Sophie to all the good little children of the forum.

Cause if not, I'm not sure if if I can support this endevour. ;)

I mean do ye the notes on the afor mentioned beast, ye scallywag.

(still one hour of TLAPD here)

Edited by EvilJames