Bones Kickstarter #2 Pre-discussion

MonkeySloth

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We have notes on warlord. Notes on monsters. Notes on pcs. Notes on faces. Guns. Legs. Bases. Swords. Capes. Feet. Hands. Buglips.

We have notes on notes.

Most of the notes on me aren't kickstarter related. Just reminders to check vents, set bait traps, and find out what the smell is.

• Like 4

I can think of a couple that I would like to see in the next kickstarter...

3649.jpg

and

3651.jpg

As much as I like these two dragons Ive kept myself from getting them because Im hopeing they will end up being bones. Because I want to buy a few of them and paint them different colors.

I've been waiting for that dragon hatchling to be available in *any* format for a while now... He's really cute and I've already needed him on my gaming table once!

• Like 1

While we're talking about big.

As much as I love dragons and know very well that they're a staple of near every fantasy universe ever, I personally am burned out. I have too many unused dragon souls and scales after the first kickstarter, and have already maxed and unlocked all of my dragon shouts.

May I instead suggest drakes, wyverns, wurms, dragon turtles and faerie dragons shoggoths and krakens, demons and devils, wendigos and necrophidius (necrophidiae?). Something more unusual, original and/or strange.

• Like 4

• Artists

I'm maxed out on giant undead dragons, but would be happy to see one (or more) giant living dragons in the next KS. Especially a living version of Neythermaul, or one posed with that kind of majesty.

• Like 10

I'm maxed out on giant undead dragons, but would be happy to see one (or more) giant living dragons in the next KS. Especially a living version of Neythermaul, or one posed with that kind of majesty.

I'd love to see a fully fleshed out, live one in the same pose. Would make for a killer set of book ends.

• Like 8

The lack of notes on Goroloth and Bathalians is disturbing. :(

You're in the club. I look at the retailers link from the online store and see that our beloved Bathalians are not in the rack deals as best selling Reaper models.

So ride with me in the back of the bus.

The lack of notes on Goroloth and Bathalians is disturbing. :(

You're in the club. I look at the retailers link from the online store and see that our beloved Bathalians are not in the rack deals as best selling Reaper models.

So ride with me in the back of the bus.

Interestingly, though, now that Kickstarter minis are appearing in the main page bestsellers list - that list is still dominated by the non-KS SKU models. And of the Kickstarter minis represented, none are what I would have expected.

I'm going by the rack deals for retailers, along with the sense that Reaper won't Bones a model if it ain't gonna sell higher numbers. I could be wrong, but we'll see. I'm not requesting Bathalians in Bones after buying the metal ones already. If there is enough demand from newer hobbyists, I could see Reaper doing it, but I'm doubtful.

I'm still probably not going into the second kickstarter. I've got enough Bones for now. If I see one I like down the road from the 2nd kickstarter, I'll just add it to the online basket like anything else.

Newer people to the hobby should go crazy for Bones. They might start to catch up on us old heads numbers of great models.