Bones Kickstarter #2 Pre-discussion

MonkeySloth

Sorry guys, I've been working on my Day Job™ trying to make sure that distribution order fulfillment is put back on proper rails and is able to function alongside the Kickstarter, and beyond. Right at precisely this moment, my #1 priority is making the factory run.

"making the factory run" is, in my opinion, an excellent use of your time. Getting a new KS will be awesome, but knowing that everything will run smoothly for both its fulfillment AND your regular business before that happens is just plain smart!

• Like 2

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry guys, I've been working on my Day Job™ trying to make sure that distribution order fulfillment is put back on proper rails and is able to function alongside the Kickstarter, and beyond. Right at precisely this moment, my #1 priority is making the factory run.

No need to be sorry we know you guys at reaper are working hard at day to day stuff not to mention getting this next kickstarter off the ground. do your thing and if you are able throw us bone every now and again when it doesnt conflict with your regular work.

Ohmmmm. We summon the Great ReaperBryan from the vast uncharted corners of the InterWeb. Come speak to us of the Kickstarter to Come. Tell us, oh ReaperBryan, of the Bones. Show us the Concept Art. Give us the Start Date. We will sacrifice HotWings. We will sacrifice Robin's Minstrels. We will hold our gold coins in reserve that we may donate them unto HobbyQ. Ohmmmmm.

...and there was much rejoicing!

• Like 6

Ohmmmm. We summon the Great ReaperBryan from the vast uncharted corners of the InterWeb. Come speak to us of the Kickstarter to Come. Tell us, oh ReaperBryan, of the Bones. Show us the Concept Art. Give us the Start Date. We will sacrifice HotWings. We will sacrifice Robin's Minstrels. We will hold our gold coins in reserve that we may donate them unto HobbyQ. Ohmmmmm.

...and there was much rejoicing!

Tonight I sacrificed Wasabi Peas.

Tomorrow I get to review the artwork for the initial offering, before stretch goals, and also test the new map.

At this point all I can say for sure is that that concept art above is brilliant!

I'd like to take your word for it, but I just can't. You'll have to show me. Now! Dooo Eeeet!

No need to be sorry we know you guys at reaper are working hard at day to day stuff not to mention getting this next kickstarter off the ground. do your thing and if you are able throw us bone every now and again when it doesnt conflict with your regular work.

I see what you did there. :ph34r:

• Like 3

One of the things I was musing about, just idlely mind you, no proof or anything, is that in terms of offering some sweeter deals to the artists, that Reaper may be trying to lure them in so to speak.

As Kickstarter has worked to remove further barriers from people and the creators, some have gone on ahead to do their own thing so to speak. Some of them running several at a time.

It's also allowed other companies to come out and hit the scene running hard and making a LOT of miniatures in a short amount of time. There are only so many sculptors after all.