Reaper's Artist Con 2013 (KS2 Countdown)

Jabberwocky

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Official announcement on Artist Con 2013 from Reaper's Facebook Page:

Please join us this Saturday, October 26 at the Reaper Mothership in Denton, TX! Together we'll countdown the Reaper Bones II Kickstarter. There will be snacks and refreshments on hand. We'll also have special guests on hand, including Alison Bailey, Rhonda Bender, Julie Guthrie, Bobby Jackson, Michael Proctor, Bob Ridolfi, Derek Schubert, Gene Van Horne, Jason Wiebe, Kevin Williams and many many more! You'll be able to see many of the new Bones models up close...even those ruins! And we'll have lots of Bones miniatures for you to try your painting out on. And for you roleplayers, we'll be running Massacre on Dunwash Delta from 1:00 to 5:00. Join us and let's get this Kickstarter into high gear! See you Saturday!

Start time 12:00 Noon until 6:00 PM when the Kickstarter closes.

• Like 1

hmmmm..... This sounds like a lot of fun and I do have enough air miles to get there from Canada. Plus I can get a fix of BBQ :;):

If you show up this weekend, Kevin, you will blow my mind. ::):

I'm going to try to make it down Saturday. 5 hours isn't the longest drive, but it's not my idea of fun.

It's the same for us, Loim (5ish hours from Houston to Denton). I've done the drive many times (and a bunch of them for just a day trip), and yeah, it makes for a *really* long day, but it is totally worth it.

~v

• Like 1

hmmmm..... This sounds like a lot of fun and I do have enough air miles to get there from Canada. Plus I can get a fix of BBQ :;):

If you show up this weekend, Kevin, you will blow my mind. ::):

I'm going to try to make it down Saturday. 5 hours isn't the longest drive, but it's not my idea of fun.

It's the same for us, Loim (5ish hours from Houston to Denton). I've done the drive many times (and a bunch of them for just a day trip), and yeah, it makes for a *really* long day, but it is totally worth it.

~v

I will check on flights and room prices at the Hilton. Then all I need to do is figure out my way from the airport.

It should be doable, just as long as there is internet access so I can up my pledge!