Anime Miniatures

markdragonkungfu

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Artists

Do you plan to post pictures of any prints of the rendered figures? I'm intrigued by a couple of those, but also leery as I have difficulty really getting a feel for a miniature from a render alone.

• Like 1

Not the normal style of mini I collect, and I dont back based on renders, but there is something about a few of those photos of physical minis that intrigue me. I've clicked the Remind me button so I can see how this develops.

Plus I'm thinking that if there's another mini similar to that of Tami released, then all I'll need is to find a Darsc-like mini to recreate that photo of me with the Soda Pop girls at PaxPrime. ::D:

• Like 2

It's kind of hard to tell what qualifies as what under the EB stuff. Like what all do cherry blossom level 1 people get? I imagine its not every miniature already posted and I know they only get specific unlockables. Those are pretty clear already.

Hi - The Cherry Blossom level 1 (including the EB) gets the following characters : Tami, Perla, Mace, Kiva (And Kiva's Special Kickstarter Exclusive Base), Rock-Dragon, Eldondale, Kenziee, and Misaki with her Fire Dragon. As more are unlocked we will update this list on the Kickstarter so it is perfectly clear. ^_^

• Like 1

It's kind of hard to tell what qualifies as what under the EB stuff. Like what all do cherry blossom level 1 people get? I imagine its not every miniature already posted and I know they only get specific unlockables. Those are pretty clear already.

Hi - The Cherry Blossom level 1 (including the EB) gets the following characters : Tami, Perla, Mace, Kiva (And Kiva's Special Kickstarter Exclusive Base), Rock-Dragon, Eldondale, Kenziee, and Misaki with her Fire Dragon. As more are unlocked we will update this list on the Kickstarter so it is perfectly clear. ^_^

Sweet cakes! Thanks! looks like it will be 144$ worth of miniatures for 95$ or 100$ niiiiiiice

Edited by MissMelons
  • Like 2

We have a video of our first 5 characters that have been cast in lead-free pewter. These characters are Kiva, Mace, Perla, Tami, and Eldondale. The main video on our Kickstarter page has been updated to show these characters in real life. Here is a link to the Kickstarter :

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/670874743/anime-miniatures

Okay, I have to ask: what in blazes kind of deluxe packing for figs will you be using? Surely a Global Priority Medium Box can take more than six figures unless you basically go out of your way to ensure it can't.

That may look at face value like some kind of valid response, but when the point is that their Global Priority rates at face value look like the list was assembled by someone either completely clueless or intent on ripping international backers off, it is completely irrelevant.

I've gotten enough stuff from small manufacturers/sellers using Global Priority over time. All of them were quite able to fit more than six figures into the medium box. And that's if they were nicely blistered. Bagged figs without the bulk of blisters? It's a lot more than six figs that fit a medium box.

So unless this project includes some kind of ultra-deluxe retail packaging, which really would bear mentioning, they really do need to re-evaluate that shipping guide.

That may look at face value like some kind of valid response, but when the point is that their Global Priority rates at face value look like the list was assembled by someone either completely clueless or intent on ripping international backers off, it is completely irrelevant.

I've gotten enough stuff from small manufacturers/sellers using Global Priority over time. All of them were quite able to fit more than six figures into the medium box. And that's if they were nicely blistered. Bagged figs without the bulk of blisters? It's a lot more than six figs that fit a medium box.

So unless this project includes some kind of ultra-deluxe retail packaging, which really would bear mentioning, they really do need to re-evaluate that shipping guide.

Hi Arkady - Thanks for your questions. The prices that you see for 1-6 figures are for a Small Priority Rate International Box. You can verify the charges for a Small Priority Rate International Box at http://www.usps.com - The rates you see ($19.95 for Canada and $23.95 for ROW) are the prices that are found on the Postal Service website for a Small Priority Box, and we have not added any handling charges to that price, it is simply only the shipping charge that we will be charged by the US Postal Service. The Medium Priority International Flat Rate Box is listed at $40.95 for Canada and $59.95 for ROW - and you can verify these amounts directly on the US Postal Service website. The shipping guide listed on our website indicates that you can fit up to 26 miniatures in the Medium Box, and up to 6 figures in the Small Box. We definitely don't want to overcharge for international shipping, and that is why we are also offering First Class shipping for International customers. I hope you can verify that our prices listed are the actual amounts that the Postal Service charges, so you can be confident that we know what we are doing regarding shipping. We have been selling online for 12 years, and have sent over two hundred packages to international destinations. Please feel free to let us know if you have any more concerns. Thanks! ^_^