• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Rage, a player for the Union mercenary team in the game Guild Ball by Steamforged Games. A man prone to violent outbursts, he hated working under someone else and so made plans to take the captains spot for himself...

This one turned out to be surprisingly fun to paint, and I'm happy with the result even though I wanted his hat and waistcoat to be a darker green.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By Captain Tweet
      I'm very handy with a knife. Or so I kept telling myself. Until I cut off Cassie's index finger while trying to remove a few mold lines. Now, I'm trying to pass that particular incident off as a modification, but I'm not sure anyone is really buying it. Least of all Cassie.

Hi everyone! Long-time lurker, but this is my first post, with my fifth miniature. Newbie painter, started with Reaper's LTP kits. This particular mini is one of my favorites, but I may have taken on a bit more than I can chew (or fix... with my hobby knife). I found a lot of good examples of well-painted Cassies here on the forum and decided to imitate one of the paint schemes I found. With mixed results. The amount of experience and talent around here is both inspiring and a bit intimidating. In any case, here she is, almost finished but not yet based. Haven't quite figured out what to do for a base. Is she in a forest setting, in a cave, in a desert? What would fit best with the current paint scheme? Will she ever forgive me for cutting off her finger? Questions, questions...

/Cpt Tweet

More on painting Cassie over at https://pocketsizedadventurers.wordpress.com/2019/03/31/playing-with-knives/

• By Cyradis
      For the converters, a demonstration of making an extremely sharp knife (for use by a lego person) from an oyster shell. This guy makes knives out of everything, including tomatoes. Yes, tomatoes. This one just happens to be minis-sized. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FyIS0k_ozQ&fbclid=IwAR1bu6ZMNjptwzs0hBydi9fSVStA3O2OmBm3CkQ003w0vvUdaZ7hgdRGYn0 
    • By Glitterwolf
      Bones 80035: Dumpster

I painted it as part for my diorama but wanted to show it off on it's own too.

It is splattered with graffiti and rust.

In the diorama there will be cats added and some garbage, but here is the dumpster solo.

Hope you like it.

For those interested in the Diorama..WIP

http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/66545-street-violence-by-xherman1964/

• By odinsgrandson
      Creating wedding cake toppers offers me a lot of artistic variety. There are a lot of different things that people want to put on their cakes, and it always impresses me that after almost ten years of doing this, I can still be surprised at some of the awesome ideas I get to make into reality.
      Here is one of those concepts that really got me. This is Cthulhu and his Mermaid bride. I had him put a hand around her waist to help support her, and overall I really think this couple turned out well.
      I wonder if someone will have me create a topper where bride and groom are both mer-folk sometime.

• Who's Online   2 Members, 0 Anonymous, 35 Guests (See full list)