Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Chris Palmer
      I recently painted a pack of passed-away pea-green pirates that you can practically peer through, and posed the party for some pictures.  

Pithy painting prose on the particulars posted for perusal:  http://allbonesabout.blogspot.com/2019/05/ghost-pirates-bones-4-figures.html

I ordered an additional set of the pirates so i could have a unit of 10 for gaming purposes.

• By Citrine
      This figure is the Reaper 3718 Ghostbride in metal.
      I wanted to do some white practice on her, and she is probably my most artsy figure, considering she has a purple base and not some mundane colored ground.  I tried to have her be very white, with the white being on top of different base colors, but at the same time have the purple come up from the base.  Mostly happy with her.  I had planned on having her hair be blond, but the dark hair just popped so nicely against the pale skin.

As a bonus, she did see some game time in our last session as the ghost of a young woman killed by her jealous fiance.  Her father became a vampire to try to bring her back to life.

• By Pineapple
      These are from the Ghosts of Midlam Manor Kickstarter.  I love these sculpts and I just got an airbrush, so I wanted to try sort of a blue zenithal ghost effect.  They are more blue than the camera shows, I'm still getting used to the photo booth and lighting.  (Plus I should probably use the real camera instead of my phone.)

Overall I'm happy!

• By peepster1976
      My Lurien ghost figure done. I started it during a teaching session by MaGie (NL). Finally finished it.
      Learn alott about transission, and tried some new skin tones.
      Happy with the result. Great sculp!!

• By Ducknuck84
      So after trying out a verdigris  effect on the bronze shield of a Skeletal Swordsman I thought that the mixture would also work well for a ghostly figure minus the isopropyl alcohol.
      enter 77007 Ghost mini.
      Mixture: 1 drop naga green, 2 drops Dragon blue, 1 drop dragon white, 2 drops water.
      If needing to speed paint I found that a light wash leaves enough of the white plastic showing and could negate having to go back with white highlights later. Here I just did a single base coat. Think I will do one more base coat and then move on to shade, though i'm not sure what i'll use to darken it as i think black might be too dark, mountain grey maybe? then i'll use some maggot white for highlights.
      In hindsight i forgot to shave the mold lines in my hast to see how the mixture would look on the mini

• Who's Online   20 Members, 4 Anonymous, 170 Guests (See full list)