Sign in to follow this  
CashWiley

Zombonies!

Dang it Cash! You disappoint. ::(:

Based on your thread title, I was hoping for undead cleaning the ice between periods of a hockey game.

Still... These are pretty good for nonhockey related undead.

:;):

Edited by Darsc Zacal
  • Like 7

Nice!

Like how you brought a little variety to each. The glowing eyes on the one all the way to the left in the top picture are especially effective.

• Like 1

Really nice little group of brain eaters! I also like those glowing eyes quite a bit. Good work!

• Like 2

Based on your thread title, I was hoping for undead cleaning the ice between periods of a hockey game.

Still... These are pretty good for nonhockey related undead.

:;):

Hehe. Plants vs. Zombies has a Zomboni - a zombie riding a Zamboni. I thought of it as soon as I saw the thread title!

Nicely done, although I hate zombies. (I really do). I like the creepy eyes, and the loincloths are nicely painted.

• Like 2

Nicely done, although I hate zombies. (I really do).

My fiancee is the fiction librarian for our library. She's way past tired of zombies. I do still enjoy the classics of the genre, Night (and the remake), Shaun, Zombieland, Return.

Thanks for the kind words, folks. These were a lot of fun to paint and a good step toward having an idea of how to approach the zombicide minis. Definitely channeling some Buglips here!

• Like 3

Love the blood effects, and the eyes. The middle zombie (bottom pic) in particular, the eyes are kind of what I'm looking at for the Derro I just grabbed. Thanks for sharing these.

• Like 1

Love the blood effects, and the eyes. The middle zombie (bottom pic) in particular, the eyes are kind of what I'm looking at for the Derro I just grabbed. Thanks for sharing these.

It's just a quick version of the glow I've used a couple of times now :)

Drone_1.jpgOrson_1.JPG

I should probably change it up :p

Still... These are pretty good for nonhockey related undead. :;):

Hehe. Plants vs. Zombies has a Zomboni - a zombie riding a Zamboni. I thought of it as soon as I saw the thread title!

Nicely done, although I hate zombies. (I really do). I like the creepy eyes, and the loincloths are nicely painted.

Well, it could have been worse. I'm thankful that at least the thread wasn't about zombiefied "My Little Ponies"

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this