• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ultrasquid
      I said I'd introduce this fellow once I was done with my Burrowing Horror, but I need some advice on how to proceed.

Here's what it looks like naked (as in unpainted, still SFW):

And here's what I've done so far with it:

So my questions are, Where did I go wrong? What can I do next to make this look more convincing and natural, whilst maintaining the vivid colors?
    • By Sirithiliel
      Based him off a Sally Lightfoot Crab. Because I like my undead creatures to be bright and colorful. Makes them all the more tragic

Base is originally a Corpse Field base by Secret Weapon from my Bag O' Crap, which I modified into coral reef shallows. I imagine he's rising out of the ocean and scuttling up onto shore. 

Don't know if it's very noticeable, but I used a thin layer of realistic water over the base and I dripped some into the hole in his shell as if he's still got water in there after coming up out of the waves

WIP link: http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/56761-14501-scuttlebones-by-siri/

• By Sirithiliel
      I got Scuttlebones, so I've started painting him! His base is a modified Corpse Field base from Secret Weapon. I'm turning corpses into coral covered rocks 

I'm going ot painting him like a Sally Lightfoot Crab

why? Because I like making undead things all colorful and pretty! It makes the fact they're undead all the more tragic! [like my Nethyrmaul!]

• By Goblyn
      here´s one picture unpainted

• Who's Online   10 Members, 0 Anonymous, 56 Guests (See full list)