Sign in to follow this  
Goblyn

Crabby

Still not sure if its a space alien, a Cthuhlu beasty, or a Not neo-otyugh.

:;):

Good on you though for giving sculpting a try.

I like him! Did you use green stuff or what? If green stuff, how did you deal with the sticky?

Heidi (noob)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ultrasquid
      I said I'd introduce this fellow once I was done with my Burrowing Horror, but I need some advice on how to proceed.

Here's what it looks like naked (as in unpainted, still SFW):

And here's what I've done so far with it:

So my questions are, Where did I go wrong? What can I do next to make this look more convincing and natural, whilst maintaining the vivid colors?
    • By Sirithiliel
      Based him off a Sally Lightfoot Crab. Because I like my undead creatures to be bright and colorful. Makes them all the more tragic

Base is originally a Corpse Field base by Secret Weapon from my Bag O' Crap, which I modified into coral reef shallows. I imagine he's rising out of the ocean and scuttling up onto shore. 

Don't know if it's very noticeable, but I used a thin layer of realistic water over the base and I dripped some into the hole in his shell as if he's still got water in there after coming up out of the waves

WIP link: http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/56761-14501-scuttlebones-by-siri/

• By Sirithiliel
      I got Scuttlebones, so I've started painting him! His base is a modified Corpse Field base from Secret Weapon. I'm turning corpses into coral covered rocks 

I'm going ot painting him like a Sally Lightfoot Crab

why? Because I like making undead things all colorful and pretty! It makes the fact they're undead all the more tragic! [like my Nethyrmaul!]

• By Goblyn
      here´s one picture unpainted

• Who's Online   3 Members, 0 Anonymous, 31 Guests (See full list)