Sign in to follow this  
TheAuldGrump

What Bones In The Boneyard?

One thing that comes to mind with the Bones is that some, but not all, of the bits might be useful for other minis....

What Boney Bits would you want to see available separately?

For me... Kaladrax has a lot of useful bits - with some from separate molds.

The head and wings, and maybe the front legs could be used for other purposes.

Ditto for most of the dragon wings, from Wyrmgear to Deathsleet.

So, what parts, or is just mostly wings and heads?

The Auld Grump

Heads.

I would love to have just the heads of some of the models like Ebonwrath, the demons, etc.

When I first inspected my Bones delivery I thought how awesome those heads would look mounted on an adventurer's wall.

• Like 1

I want the arms of the frost wyrm, in particular.
I think I dould have some fun with a few of those spare.

Weapons, shields, staves, bows, appendages of all sorts (arms, legs, heads, hands, wings). I know many of these exist in metal, but Bonesium is so much more cost effective for me as a gamer that it would be awesome to see them in the Boneyard, especially since conversions with Bones are so EASY. Making use of the stiffer plastic for weapons and small bits that are flimsy in regular Bonesium would be much appreciated, if possible. :)

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 1

I was just looking for bones in the boneyard, before I found this thread.
I would especially like to see all kinds of wings to be available separately for purchase.

• Like 1

Weapons, shields, staves, bows, appendages of all sorts (arms, legs, heads, hands, wings). I know many of these exist in metal, but Bonesium is so much more cost effective for me as a gamer that it would be awesome to see them in the Boneyard, especially since conversions with Bones are so EASY. Making use of the stiffer plastic for weapons and small bits that are flimsy in regular Bonesium would be much appreciated, if possible. :)

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

I... had not thought about casting the weapons etc. in the more rigid Bonesium! Excellent idea!

By the way, there is something about your avatar that reminds me of this tee -

wg-displacer.jpg

*EDIT* Tee is from Topatoco

The Auld Grump

Edited by TheAuldGrump
  • Like 7

I want that t-shirt... :rolleyes:

Anyway, what I would most like to see in the boneyard are pieces of Kaladrax's tail. Most here have said it's too long, my husband thinks it's not long enough. I think I'm going to need to reinforce it with steel cable.

You could also use the tail pieces for other things, like burying them in your landscape.

Also, basically any other the large figures which have to be put together, I'd like to see their pieces in the boneyard. Just like with metal. One of the giants has these little chain bits that hang from his belt, I would have other uses for those if I could get my hands on them.

Wings for sure. Since they are so light, they would be great for conversions.

Mind you, with the low cost of Bones, it is fairly cheap to cut up a piece.

Like someone mentioned already: https://www.reapermini.com/Miniatures/demon/latest/77117

Bones weapon rack :P

It has no war hammer. I'm going to be forced to cut the hammer off of Halbarand to put onto Trista for my freshly created paladin of Thor. A weapons sprue would solve so many problems for so many people. Especially if they made it out of the stiffer plastic for all those people who hate floppy spears.

• Like 3

Like someone mentioned already: https://www.reapermini.com/Miniatures/demon/latest/77117

Bones weapon rack :P

It has no war hammer. I'm going to be forced to cut the hammer off of Halbarand to put onto Trista for my freshly created paladin of Thor. A weapons sprue would solve so many problems for so many people. Especially if they made it out of the stiffer plastic for all those people who hate floppy spears.

Yeah, I definitely agree, it's one of the things I'd really like seeing in Bones. That and some wings and assorted heads/skulls and other bits.

The snake demon is just a last resort, and I laughed when I read it in the other thread :P

• Like 2