Sign in to follow this  
buglips*the*goblin

New minimums! Oh no!

Umm...

I do:

Play Golf

Watch Football (American football w/ DirecTv Sunday Ticket)

The dishes

I don't:

Go to bars, pubs, or strip clubs

Gamble

Cook

Mow the lawn (don't have a lawn tho)

I should point out her shoe and purse habit perhaps?

No, you should find a good online shoe or purse store that offers free shipping at a particular purchase threshold and ask her if she would like anything from it. :devil:

Edited by Dan Goodchild
  • Like 4

Hm. Went from $50 to $100 for Aussies. I've previously bought Reaper stuff from Miniature Market since I didn't know Reaper did free shipping. I've been working out an order for metals in the last couple of weeks to place sometime soon. With the minimum doubled, I'll probably have to look at Miniature Market again and work out the better option - weighing the MM discount vs the shipping (and $100 min order from Reaper direct).

• Like 1

Hm. Went from $50 to $100 for Aussies. I've previously bought Reaper stuff from Miniature Market since I didn't know Reaper did free shipping. I've been working out an order for metals in the last couple of weeks to place sometime soon. With the minimum doubled, I'll probably have to look at Miniature Market again and work out the better option - weighing the MM discount vs the shipping (and $100 min order from Reaper direct).

Until now it was cheaper for me to buy my minis directly from Reaper, may be looking for other options now on. Ouch. Doubled. Ouch. Edited by Cassu

To the UK about doubled as well, £35 to £60. Understandable with how much shipping costs but it does mean I'm more likely to use a UK based company, especially with the VAT etc on top of the import.

I'm actually surprised it took this long. The largest USPS hike for shipping overseas was in January or February, so Reaper's been paying the higher shipping costs for half a year without passing the cost on to us. There were some minor adjustments in July as well that probably pushed things into the "too far" category.

Reaper's been paying the higher shipping costs for half a year without passing the cost on to us.

those reaper addicts ordering 3 times a week are the guilty ones

At least the shopping cart doesn't expire. I can add an item here and there over time and check out when I reach the threshold; it'll just take a little longer to reach it now.

• Like 1

At least the shopping cart doesn't expire. I can add an item here and there over time and check out when I reach the threshold; it'll just take a little longer to reach it now.

Really? Oh no, I didn't know that. Wooohhooooooo.

My biggest problem is the hated Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs.

£60 reaper order = free shipping

£12 Tax

£8 handling fee :(

Bloody government.

My biggest problem is the hated Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs.

£60 reaper order = free shipping

£12 Tax

£8 handling fee :(

Bloody government.

Why don't you go to Reaper Con and take an empty bag on the flight over and return with 20 kilos of reaper swag?

• Like 2