Sign in to follow this  
catdancer

Amazon Army...Private Collection...Figure # 2

(Cut to corner of cinema. A man in an ice-cream girl's uniform is standing in a spotlight with an ice-cream tray with an amazon on it.)

Man: Amazon! Amazon! Amazon!

(A customer approaches him.)

Customer: Two choc-ices please.

Man: I haven't got choc-ices. I only got the amazon. Amazon!

Customer: What flavour is it?

Man: It's a woman, innit? It's a bloody half naked woman . .. it's not any bloody flavour. Amazon!

Customer: Do you get wafers with it?

Man: Course you don't get bloody wafers with it. Amazon!

Customer: How much is it?

Man: Ninepence.

Customer: I'll have two please.

Man: Gal on a stick.

• Like 2

(Cut to corner of cinema. A man in an ice-cream girl's uniform is standing in a spotlight with an ice-cream tray with an amazon on it.)

Man: Amazon! Amazon! Amazon!

(A customer approaches him.)

Customer: Two choc-ices please.

Man: I haven't got choc-ices. I only got the amazon. Amazon!

Customer: What flavour is it?

Man: It's a woman, innit? It's a bloody half naked woman . .. it's not any bloody flavour. Amazon!

Customer: Do you get wafers with it?

Man: Course you don't get bloody wafers with it. Amazon!

Customer: How much is it?

Man: Ninepence.

Customer: I'll have two please.

Man: Gal on a stick.

I found your little tale/script to be very cute and amusing as to the description of my amazon (flavor) likes!

It's not mine. It's from Monty Python. I just switched names from albatros to amazon. And another little thing that I leave for the experts...

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SGHawkins09
      Recently finished this lovely mini from Dark Sword. Toyed with a few ideas but the winter theme ended up being the one that stuck. I wish I had had more time to spend on it but I am happy with how she turned out. 

• By TheOldGuard
      Greetings!

Ceneric, Wihtboḡa Warrior from Mierce Miniatures:

Thanks for looking!

• By Mckenna35
      In case any D&D/Fantasy folks need a cute calendar for 2021:
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/babybestiary/baby-bestiary-2021-calendar/

Story
        Owlbear cubs The Baby Bestiary 7th Annual Calendar
      Each year, since the inception of the Baby Bestiary, we've put together an annual calendar featuring a new talented artist to illustrate to bring to life our adorable calendar.
      With a different artist, we can explore the adorable through their eyes, see them experiment with new styles and interpretations of what the Baby Bestiary means to them. With every passing year, we’ve had amazing pieces that have resonated with our community.
      Artist Feature: Kelsey
      Hi everyone! My name is Kelsey, also known around the internet as Keymonster or just Key. I am a full-time, freelance artist and illustrator working out of the Pacific Northwest. My creative passions center around animals, plants and the fantastical worlds they exist in. I love creating plant/animal hybrids and integrating botanical motifs and imagery into the worlds that I build as well as creating adorable little creatures of all shapes and sizes getting into a bunch of mischief.
      http://www.km-illustration.com/
        Features for 2021
      This year we're launching a little late but we've had April start working on the pieces already and we're on track to finish the calendars on time!
      Blink Dog and Phase Kitten playing  Catsith in the dark Couatls neonates hatching Dryad child and botanical elm kittens Fairy Dragon Young Gnoll gnawing on a bone Griffons snuggling in the newt Horsies: a nightmare, unicorn and kelpie hanging out Jackalopes peeking out of the hole Kitsune pup proudly carrying a cherry blossom brach Owlbear cubs climbing a pine tree Phoenix chick going after lava snails Yakul resting with kotodamas Griffon Floof Farie Dragon Dates for 2021
      We try to promote and celebrate diversity, and thus in our calendar, we include a number of dates and holidays that would be appreciated by everyone, including bringing attention to lesser-known cultural and religious holidays, in addition to some geeky need-to-knows :)
      Note: *this list does not include standard US holidays/dates which are included in the calendar.
       Birthdays: JRR Tolkein, Sir Issac Newton, Hayao Miyazaki, Sir Charles, Douglas Adams, Charles Darwin, Leonard Nimoy, Nikola Tesla, Robin Williams, Ed GreenWood, Gary Gygax, Dave Arneson, Shigeru Miyamoto, Stan Lee  Events: Awesome Games Done Quick, Read an RPG Book in public, GDC, EGX Rezzed Expo, GenCon, UK Games Expo, GamesCom, Dragon Con  Gaming: Legend of Zelda release, Star Wars Day, Geek Pride Day, International Tabletop Day, Free RPG Day, Dark Souls Release,  Cultural/Regional/Religious: Makar Sankranti, Chinese New Year, White Day, Mothering Day, Qingming Festival, Black Day, International Workers’ Day,  Juneteenth, Constitution Day (Japan), Ramadan, Cinco de Mayo, Vesak, Lailat al-Qadr, Dragon Boat Festival, Midsummer’s Eve, Canada Day. Bastille Day, Qixi Festival, Respect for the Aged Day, Oktoberfest, Dussehra, Leif Erikson Day, Sukkot, Double Ninth Festival, Diwali, Halloween, Dia de Los Muertos, Guy Fawkes Night, Australia Day, Isra and Mi’raj, Passover, Easter Sunday, Feast of Sacrifice, Muharram, Yom Kippur, Rosh Hashanah, Feast of the Immaculate Conception, Hanukkah,  If you have any suggestions to add to the list, feel free to let us know!
      Calendar layout and events (from last the 2020 calendar) Nightmare, Unicorn, and Kelpie foals Yakul foal and kotodamas Backer Levels
      All backers will get their name in the Backer credits of the Calendar
       $5 - PDF of the Calendar: Get the PDF of the 2021 Baby bestiary Calendar  $15 - Print Calendar + PDF: Get the PDF and one Print 2021 calendar.  $25 - Print Calendar x2 + PDF: Get the PDF and two Print 2021 calendars.  $40 - Print Calendar x4 + PDF: Get the PDF and four Print 2021 calendars Couatl Neonates
    • By aku-chan
      Presenting Tzandi, a member of Monkey's Troupe from the game Twisted by Demented Games.

Been painting this one on and off for a while, as I could only work on her teeny tiny details in small bursts (She essentially feels like a much larger scale mini that's been shrunk down). I think taking my time paid off as I'm pretty pleased with the results.
      This also means I've actually finished a set of something for a change (At least until Long Ma the dragon comes out):-

The full Monkey's Troupe.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By aku-chan
      Presenting The Bride of Nurgle, the leader of the Nurgle warband in the game Warhammer:- Underworlds by Games Workshop.

I don't usually post my Underworlds stuff here, but I felt this one deserved it.
      Annoyingly, I did a really good job painting her face but you can't see most of it once her fringe is attached.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
  • Who's Online   6 Members, 1 Anonymous, 41 Guests (See full list)