Estimated Turnaround time on Bones replacements?

Hey, all...

I was wondering if anyone had a current estimate on how long it's taking Reaper to go through the "help" emails, and correct issues.

The reason I ask is that I sent an email to them last Saturday (24th of August) letting them know that my Cthulhu came with two right arms, and no left,

and I have yet to hear anything from them in regards to receiving the email, or getting a replacement, etc.

I realize they probably have a fair few emails to go through, so am I jumping the gun if I send another email? Or have I somehow been missed out?

Any ideas?

-Vilegrimm

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So, I got my replacement bones bits, which out of (taking a sec to do the math) I wanna say FOUR vampires and THREE Kaladraxes, was one pathfinder dude and one Kali leg. It apparently kept my origina

I can't believe this. I got an email telling me Cthulhu's replacement left wing was being sent, and then another email with a tracking number telling me it was in the mail, and the tracking number is

So because I sent a message late realizing one mini might be damage and one mini was missing a piece, I just got this email responding to it.   "we already placed the order for the figures from your

Yea I emailed up and got a auto response but haven't got an actual email back, Keep in mind

Backers

User Support
Aug 23 (8 days ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
to me
cleardot.gif

Yes, this is an auto-responder, but we wanted you to have a confirmation your message was received.

We'll be getting to you soon.

Thanks!

Edited by pocketcthulhu
  • Forum Mascot

I don't know. On the one hand, that's handy. Save Reaper shipping, put it all in one package. On the other, I think the scale of replacements might make it so the less complication the faster and better it's resolved.

Unless a Reaper Peep says otherwise, I'd be inclined to keep my replacements for defects separate from my purchase orders. It might be different people assigned to each task.

Without knowing when your fixes will be sent, you'd basically be waiting an unknown amount of time before being allowed to add a purchase order on - and if that purchase order includes Bones, some of what you want might be sold out by then.

It's a lot simpler to keep the two separate. Buy what you want, wait for your replacements to get done.

• Like 1

I emailed them today about a missing item from the Vamp box, but I also asked them whether it will be possible to work out some approach where they can (for example) issue a credit to my webstore account for the cost of postage for the missing model (plus a note that I am owed the model itself as a replacement) and I can then purchase a couple of other models from their normal lines, and have the entire thing packaged in one hit. I figure it's better for Reaper if I am buying extra models that I might otherwise not bother doing right now, and the cost of sending this replacement is not entirely a loss to Reaper.

I guess I'll just be waiting patiently until the several thousand emails that got in before me are processed and see what they say. I can wait.....now that I have all the rest of my Bones to play with!

Edited by ctsteel

Hey, all...

I was wondering if anyone had a current estimate on how long it's taking Reaper to go through the "help" emails, and correct issues.

The reason I ask is that I sent an email to them last Saturday (24th of August) letting them know that my Cthulhu came with two right arms, and no left,

and I have yet to hear anything from them in regards to receiving the email, or getting a replacement, etc.

I realize they probably have a fair few emails to go through, so am I jumping the gun if I send another email? Or have I somehow been missed out?

Any ideas?

-Vilegrimm

I have two right C'thulu arms as well and sent a note to [email protected] and got a response back fairly quickly saying they'd be getting to fixes as soon as they could after shipping out the kickstarter packs.

I have two right C'thulu arms as well and sent a note to [email protected] and got a response back fairly quickly saying they'd be getting to fixes as soon as they could after shipping out the kickstarter packs.

I got a quick email response from them also. My question is when they'd begin sending the missing stuff. But I am patient.

Thanks to all for posting about their experiences. I think I will send along another email, as I still haven't heard anything yet beyond the staple auto-reply. That, and the LGS I work for is STILL waiting for their Kickstarter package, which is now well past overdue (even for Canadian transit), so I believe an email for them is in order too.

-Vilegrimm

I think you've just got to be patient and wait for them to get round to you

(I got my acknowledgement of my missing bits on 29th July but don't expect anything until they officially announce they Undertaker is all shipped)

more emails they need to answer just slows everything down