Beagle

Your Kickstarter list. How you doing?

Okay, update here:

CAV is pending, looks like everything is on a reasonable schedule and CAVBoss is good at keeping us updated.

Starship fulfilled extremely well and will definitely be in on their next KS

Battletech is getting ready to go to Pledge Manager status so it looks good. I expect delays as the response was 8000%! Lots of folks in on this.

• Like 5

On 8/16/2019 at 4:46 PM, Inarah said:

Cthulhu: Death May Die  has delivered the giant add-on Cthulhu, but not the basic game everyone pledged for.  Kind of disappointed by that. 

Animal Adventurers is the only one still in limbo.  Their doggies KS went well, so I have good feelings aout this one fulfilling on time, or early. 

Adding:

Typographic Postcard #29 "OFFLINE"  Estimated delivery Oct 2019  This is his 2nd or 3rd KS and though there have been issues, they do deliver.

Gourmet Garlic, Purple Peppers, and Super Salsa!  Estimated delivery Sep 2020  Honestly not expecting anything from this but wanted to give the guy a chance.

Amazons & Dwarves - Quality 28mm Female Miniatures   Estimated delivery Oct 2019  I expect this will be on time or close to it.  They have done several KS and communication is good. 

• Like 5

On 8/18/2019 at 10:41 AM, Glitterwolf said:

• The Dragon's War Bust - Received the STL Files, waiting for the Busts, they have shown us the new boxes.
  • Kensei Katai - Waiting for Pledge Manager to open should be next Month.
  • Desert of the Dead - Pledged a Megadeal plus additional funds meaning I will get a huge Undead and Desert Elf Army, KS closes on my Birthday aims to fulfill March 2020
  • Bones V - Waiting to start.

• The Dragon's War Busts - Delivered.
  • Kensei Katai - Waiting for shipment.
  • Desert of the Dead - Waiting for PM to open, changed my pledge to Undead Army and Add Ons.
  • Bones V - Waiting to start but no longer sure if I will back, probably start with a dollar and see what happens.
  • Like 5

#02 Jody Siegel Imbrian Arts :angry:

#18 d100 by Ominous Cow Productions :angry:

#41 Dirt Cheap Dungeons (May 2019)

#44 Yarro Studios: Immersive Battle Maps (May 2019)

#48 Terrain Essentials (February 2020)

#50 Broadsword Magazine (August 2019)

#00 CAV SO #3 (backed via pledge manager - September 2019)

#51 The Dungeon - Battle Mat Books (September 2019)

#52 Galladoria - Rise of the Mimics 2 (September 2019)

#53 The Dragon's Garden and 49 Other Forest Encounters (October 2019)

#54 The Story Engine (June 2020)

#55 Bones 5 (April 2021)

Got my first of three editions of #50 Broadsword last week, and #52 Galladoria just fulfilled today! I've gotten my shipping notice that #44 Battle Maps is in transit and should be delivered by Monday!! Got it 10/16!!

Hopefully by year's end I'll only have #48, #54 and #55 open and pending. I've written off #2 and #18 and am dropping them off my list. 

Edited by Adrift
  • Like 5

On 7/17/2019 at 5:02 PM, Darsc Zacal said:

Still Waiting.

*Day Night Z - This is the one I’m most worried about. Communication has been iffy and it’s dragged out the longest.

*Black Water Gulch Minions and Monsters. - Still waiting on Production.

*Stonehaven Dwarfs 2. - Still waiting on Production.

*Mantic Terrain Crate 2 - Delivery not expected till next year.

On 8/25/2019 at 6:53 PM, Darsc Zacal said:

Over a month has passed and really nothing has changed.

Lack of communication is disappointing.

Over another month and only one outstanding kickstarter, Stonehaven Dwarfs 2, has finally delivered.

As I was going through the box of minis, I realized that all the excitement I used to feel about Receiving Stonehavens minis was gone.

I don’t know if it’s the lengthy delays or the spotty communication or what I feel is a lack of creativity in these latest sculpts... but I think I’m done with Stonehaven now. I still quite like the earlier minis I have from them, but I don’t feel I need or want anymore.

Still Waiting

*Day Night Z - From the last update it seems translating  the rules are still causing the delay. Very frustrating as I only pledged for minis and scatter terrain, and it appears those have been ready to ship months ago.

Considering the delays and negative feedback they’ve been getting, I would think the project creators would want to get shipments that can actually be shipped out there to the backers so that perhaps they can get some positive reviews on social media.

*Blackwater Gulch Minions and Monsters - More flip flopping on what materials to use to manufacture the minis. They asked for feedback many weeks ago but never stated what decision they had reach and so here

we are with yet another month and a half passed.

* Mantic Terrain Not due to fulfil until next year.

Edited by Darsc Zacal
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 9/19/2019 at 7:36 AM, Corsair said:

Okay, update here:

CAV is pending, looks like everything is on a reasonable schedule and CAVBoss is good at keeping us updated.

Starship fulfilled extremely well and will definitely be in on their next KS

Battletech is getting ready to go to Pledge Manager status so it looks good. I expect delays as the response was 8000%! Lots of folks in on this.

Got the shipping invoice for CAV, so once the boat gets herre from China, they will be fulfilling.

Waiting for Battletech to open PM.

Starship continues to update even though they are technically done. And this week they will open another for an even bigger starship. Will almost definitely do this one too.

And of course watching Bones 5

• Like 5

• The Dragon's War Busts - Delivered.
  • Kensei Katai - Delivered
  • Desert of the Dead - PM opened, Submitted my pledge.
  • Bones V - backed for a Dollar and waiting to see if I will spend money at it or wait for retail.
  • Like 1

Delivered from the last update: Tabletop Village.

Still going:

Antenocities Workshop IMF vehicles: a year+ late.  Still posting occasional updates, and the retail side of the company is still limping along.  Last update a month ago said they were going to start shipping partial orders of completed molds so they could then start selling those on the retail side to pump more cash into the company.  Haven't seen anything yet.

Gangfight: generic rules: eight months late.  Supposedly have buttoned down the sci-fi rules set and sending out modern rules for playtesting?!  Getting to the point where I'll write off my $20, and if something shows up eventually, swell.

Orc Warband by Yedharo - 3+ months late, finally got shipping notification last week.  Hopefully I'll have my busts next week.

Dwarf Miniatures by Yedharo - Dec 2019.  Only backed for a few figures.  Hopefully they have their stuff more together and deliver better than the Orc KS!

Gatefall: Chapter One - Jan 2020. Got this for the figures. Latest update stated they're having some issues with the figures and delivery will get pushed back to probably April/May 2020.

Mantic Terrain Crate II - Jan 2020. Still on track as far as I know.

Desert of the Dead - March 2020.  Backed for the minimum, but expect to add more in the PM as funds become available.

Dynamic WargameBuildings - Feb 2020, KS just concluded.

Bones V - Only in for the Core right now.  Suspect I'll order more in the PM.

Cigar Box 2 Sided battle mats - Organizing a group order for these.  They've been a pleasure to work with in the past and I don't expect that to change for this KS.

• Like 3

My current list... 

CAV SO III: Will be getting the shipping invoice soon.  It's running a little behind its planned Sept 2019 delivery, but I'm not worried at all.  Looking forward to all the goodies! 

BattleTech Clan Invasion: Went in at $300, making it my biggest one to date.  Currently waiting on pledge manager to open.  Wave 1 shipping is set to be March 2020, with wave 2 being later. 

Bones V: I'm in at the moment for $25 due to funds being tight, but hoping to increase it before Kickstarter ends.  I suspect this one will get a lot more while the pledge manager is open, but it probably won't be as high as what I'll spend over on BattleTech minis. 

• Like 4

I was doing really good this year... right up until September i had not backed a single kickstarter all year.  and then there was Bones, Oathsworn (the game), Oathsworn (the miniatures company), Muffin time and killer trollys.  I did not gain much ground...

• Like 4

UPDATED November 02nd, 2019

TLDR:

Backed: 68

Currently running: 0

Projects Delivered: 55.5

Projects Soon to Deliver: 2

Projects Still in Development: 8

Projects Running Late: 2

Unsuccessful Projects: 0

Dead/Scam Projects: 0.5

Quite a few additions since my last update in July 2019.

Current list: Total 68 campaigns, (Kickstarter + Indigogo), 55 fully received, 1 partially received (counted as 0.5). 81.62% successfully delivered!

Reveal hidden contents

1- Bones 1 (Reaper)
2- Larry Elmore: The Complete Elmore Artbook (Hardback)
3- Civility Yoyo - Yotricks.com
4- Gnomish adventurers boxed set (Stonehaven Miniatures)
5- STINKY the Gaming Footboard - Step Up Your Game! (SteLuLu Technologies)
6- NeoLucida - A Portable Camera Lucida for the 21st Century
7- Low Life: The Rise of the Lowly (Core Rulebook) (Andy Hopp)
8- Tact-Tiles: Modular Wet and Dry Erase Gaming Surface
9- Bones 2 (Reaper) (since Easter weekend 2016, all of them are now in my possession)
10- Feng Shui 2: Action Movie Roleplaying Game by Robin D. Laws
11- WILDERNESS ADVENTURES 28mm Scale Fantasy Gaming Terrain, Fat Dragon Games (Lifetime pledge level, so as long as he's making models, I'm getting a copy)
12- Tiny Epic Kingdoms Heroes' Call & TEK 2nd Edition (Gamelyn Games) (Add-ons included TE Galaxies, TE Defenders)
13- BRAWL: Real Time Card Game (Cheapass Games). Add-ons included original set, the Seniors, and one of the old alternate Brawl game decks Ting Ting.
14- Figopedia Vol.1 (Indigogo, can't wait for Vol. 2 announcement)
15- Halfling Adventurers Miniatures, Stonehaven Miniatures
16- MONSTROUS - The Game of Mythic Mayhem (Good Games USA)
17- Apex TDBG: Stomping Grounds Expansion
18- Heroines in Sensible Shoes - 28mm miniatures for roleplaying (Oathsworn Miniatures)
19- Kill Doctor Lucky, 19.5th anniversary edition, (Cheapass Games)
20- Dark Dealings: Dark Lords Defending Against Pesky Heroes (Nevermore Games)
21- Secret Hitler (Max Temkin, one of the guys behind Cards Against Humanity)
22- Mechanical Dice Towers - MDT-7 sci-fi tank model (Moroz Publishing, Russian geeks!), ARRIVED EARLY!
23- Kensei Undead (Zenitminiatures), Sep 2016
24- Tiny Epic Western (Gamelyn Games), Sep 2016
25- Heroines in Sensible Shoes 2 - 28mm miniatures for roleplaying (Oathsworn Miniatures), Nov 2016
26- Evolution: CLIMATE (a stand-alone boardgame) (North Star Games), Aug 2016
27- Wizard's apprentices Fantasy Figures, (Midlam Miniatures), Oct 2016

28- Halfling Wizards and Apprentices, (Midlam Miniatures), Jan 2017 (got them in Dec 2016, early!) :bday:

29- Arsies' Painting Toolbox; A miniature painting monograph (Javier "Arsies" González), Mar 2017 (delivery complications, but on time!)
30- Paranoia RPG. (Matthew Sprange/Mongoose Games) 

31- Bones 3 (Reaper :bday:)

32- Tiny Epic Galaxies: Beyond the Black, Expansion for the original Tiny Epic Galaxies, I pretty much have their whole collection, (Gamelyn Games)

33- Dark Sword Miniatures – Stephanie Law Masterworks Expansion, (Darksword Miniatures), July 2017

34- Dungeon Scenery & Anthropomorphic miniatures 28mm, (Johnny Lauck), June 2017 (got some free extras!)

35- Bears vs Babies - A Card Game + NSFW deck, (Elan Lee, The Oatmeal), June 2017

36- Tiny Epic Quest - Introducing ITEMeeples (Gamelyn Games), Aug 2017

37- Halfling Adventures, (Midlam Miniatures), July 2017

38- Get Adler: Whispers (Caper Games), June 2016

39- Medieval Demon Miniatures , (Antediluvian Miniatures), October 2017

40- Interface Zero 2.0: Fullmetal Cyberpunk, ( David Jarvis/Gun Metal Games), late 2013. Group pledge for this one with other friends, wasn't under my name, but I got some of the goodies.   

41- The Winter Adventurers and Winter Party, (Midlam Miniatures), September 2017

42- Common (Garden) gnomes, (Midlam Miniatures), January 2018

43- Heroines in Sensible Shoes 3 - miniatures for RPGs , (Oathsworn Miniatures), May 2018 (arrived two months early!)

44- CAV: Strike Operations II, Big Stompy Robots part 2, (Talon Games), May 2017

45- The Ghosts of Midlam Manor, (Midlam Miniatures),  April 2018

46- The Village of Witches, (Midlam Miniatures), October 2018

47- ACUTE PARANOIA: A box full of treason and summary executions, (Matthew Sprange), January 2019. Friend computer is pleased.

48- Necronomnomnom - A Cookbook of Eldritch Horror, (Red Duke Games), September 2018, I got the Deluxe edition, so I'll be in the last batch to get it.

49- Halflings - A class of their own, (Midlam Miniatures), July 2018

50- Bones IV, (Reaper Miniatures), February 2019

51- Noresmian Nights - From Bruegelburg to the ends of the earth, (Lead Adventure Miniatures), April 2019, Grand Vizier level. I pledged extra to get access to their previous KS. "Dwarven Gold Fever" and "A Day at the Fair"

52- City of the Hobgoblin King: 3D Printable Fantasy RPG Terrain , (3-D Printcrafts), June 2019, Ultimate Cities and Citadels Pack level.

53- The Halfling Dead, (Midlam Miniatures), July 2019, full set.

54- Rise of the Mimics 2, (Galladoria Games), September 2019, Completed unpainted set.
55- Savage Worlds Adventure Edition, (Shane Hensley), June 2019, Boxed set + Core book. The new revised edition with tons of goodies. My old group and I were big fans of the universal generic system. PDFs are received, only physical copies are delayed

Shipped or about to be shipped:

56- Dunkeldorf - 28mm Fantasy RPG Townsfolk Miniatures, (King Games), July 2019, Dunkeldorf Noble level

57- Talon Games, CAV: Strike Ops III, (CAVBOSS), September 2019, ACE pilot level. Who doesn't need more big stompy robots?

Still within expected production/development period:

Reveal hidden contents

58- Critical Role: The Legend of Vox Machina Animated Special, (Critical Role), May 2020, Protector pledge level. I recently got hooked to their second campaign, so I got excited.

59- Pulp Figures Dangerous Dames 28mm Miniatures, (Crucible Crush), April 2020, Dangerous Dames Miniatures. Very few female pulp figures exist, and it's Canadian, so this was an easy pledge.

60- The Catastrophes of Blightmoor, (Bear Clan Creative),  July 2020, Evil Plans. Very nice 3D models and some very big dragon pieces.

61- Reaper Miniatures Bones 5: Escape from Pizza Dungeon, (Reaper), April 2021. Wave 2 Canada Europe non-UK. I think we all know this one.

62- THE STORY ENGINE deck of endless storytelling prompts + book, (Peter Chiykowski), June 2020, Physical copy of deck + 3 expansions. Not a new concept, but elegant execution.

63- Fishing Village, (Fabio), November 2019, Towers + Fishing Village. Very unique designs that mesh well with sea faring settings.

64- 28-mm Fantasy Female Amazons, (Tomb Guardians), Amazon Faction, very nice female tough looking adventureress with a few bonus goals.

65- Hobgoblin Raiding Party, (Midlam Miniatures), January 2020, The Hobgoblin Raiding Party. Midlam has nice scuplts and has an impecable record on quality and delivery.

Delayed:

Reveal hidden contents

Ridiculously delayed, but still kicking:

66- IMMORTAL - Mythology Board Game (Game-O-Gami)
67- Low Life Miniatures (still sculpting, though many minis are complete) (Andy Hopp)

Dead/cancelled but not a complete failure:

Reveal hidden contents

68- The Official Settlers of Catan Gaming Board (Bill Trammel), June 2013. Partially complete. I got the main board and 5-6 expansion years ago. Currently in IP trade dispute between game owner and mold maker for the Seafarers boards. I'm no longer expecting much from this one

Edited by Cranky Dog
  • Like 4

For my own amusement, I just did a review of my KS experience.

Projects Pledged:      47

Projects Delivered (On Time or Late):  28

Projects "Delivered" Which Did Not Deliver What Was Promised:  3

Projects with Delivery Date Still in the Future: 9

Projects that are Very Late to Very, Very  Late:  3  (1 is clearly a scam and 2 involve many contradictory excuses involving sad stories and personal problems)

Unsuccessful Projects:  4

Cancelled Projects: 3

Is this about what others have experienced?

• Like 4

I would say more or less.  I haven't pledged any campaigns that turned out to be scams, but there are a couple having financial problems which impact delivery.

My stats:

Projects Pledged:  160 (154 funded, 6 pending)
Projects Delivered (On Time or Late):  123
Projects "Delivered" Which Did Not Deliver What Was Promised:  0
Projects with Delivery Date Still in the Future: 24
Projects that are Very Late to Very, Very  Late:  7

Unsuccessful Projects:  4
Cancelled Projects: 3

Edited by Clearman
  • Like 4

I've backed 29 projects

Currently running: 2

Projects Delivered: 21 (4 Late enough to annoy me, and one shipped me some rough draft stuff that was a made me feel a little scammed)

Projects with Future Delivery Date: 2

Projects Running Late: 0

Unsuccessful Projects: 2

Funding Cancelled : 1

Dead/Scam Projects: 1 project didn't end up happening but my funds were donated instead of returned.

• Like 4