Sign in to follow this  
Beagle

Your Kickstarter list. How you doing?

No change here, still waiting on 7 late projects, with original delivery dates as far back as March.  Two have started shipping, very slowly. 

Reaper Miniatures Bones 3: The Search for Mr. Bones! -- due Sept 2016

Warbears and Stagriders, Fantasy Wargames Miniatures -- delivered late

Deep Wars Blood Reef -- estimated Nov 2016  -Delivered on time!

Etch Master brass -- delivered late

Barbaric Splendor -- due Sept 2016, sculpting still not finished

Halfling Militia Rooster Riders -- due July 2016, Delivered Nov 2016

Singular Irregularity -- shipped Aug 2016, but not everyone received, after badgering the creator I finally got a copy in January.

Freeblades: Traazorite Crusaders -- due Nov 2016, delivered on time

Eclipse Sisterhood: Freeblades Fantasy Miniatures -- funded

Edited by Inarah
  • Like 2

Updated pledges:

Reaper Miniatures Bones 3: The Search for Mr. Bones! Bones 3 CORE SET (WAVE 1 SHIPPING)  Estimated delivery Aug 2016 Late but not worried, it'll get here when it gets here!!!

Base Boss by Reaper Miniatures    Your Base Mix Is Awful So I Will Choose Estimated delivery Feb 2017 Pledge manager still open. Not worried

AdventureCraft Tilemorphs for RPG's  Early Bird - Dungeon Dweller Estimated delivery Oct 2016 Mostly delivered thou getting updates & a few tiles that weren't initally sent. No worries.

Tablescapes Dungeons - Modular RPG Dungeons by Secret Weapon Add-Ons (Wave 3)  Pledge manager still open I think. Not worried. I had to pull my Core pledge due to the hospital visits that month, so only went in for the Troll hole.
Estimated delivery Oct 2017

Talon Games CAV: Strike Operations II ROOKIE LEVEL Estimated delivery May 2017  Pledge manager still open I think. Again, not worried. I only went in for the 2 paint sets.

KritterKinsâ„¢ - Animal Character Miniatures KIT 'N' KABOODLE - Estimated delivery Aug 2016 Delivered like a day before I left for RCon this year. Done & fantastic minis!!!

Ral Partha's Chaos Wars Dwarf, Undead, Troglodyte Miniatures Receive one copy of Julie Guthrie's Vampire Queen sculpt,…Estimated delivery Dec 2016 Still on track. Hoping they send out the pledges with just the Julie G minis even if the others aren't done yet. No interest in those.

Dungeon Explorers -The Warband - Estimated delivery Oct 2016 Late but I keep getting updates on productions. No worried, it'll get here when it gets here.

Watchmen of Destiny game + all the stretch goals Estimated delivery Sep 2016 It was a month or two late but this one is DONE!! No worries, I was kept in the loop the entire time. I'd back again if they release something new. You know like minis based off the artwork, ::):

Tome of Beasts: 400+ New Monsters for 5th Edition MONSTER BOOK PDF Estimated delivery Apr 2016  Done & Downloaded. Oddly I think I got everything besides the pawns as a pdfs. I kept getting links & codes for each release.

I haven't dropped by this thread since last year. Rather than digging up my old list I'll just start a new one.

Active:

KD:M 1.5

Pledged but not delivered:

Shadows of Esteren – Dearg WIBA: Technically I already have.

Arsies' Painting Toolbox WIBA: Too early to tell.

The Quest (Nocturna) WIBA: At the very least I'll keep ordering from their store.

Bombshell Babes 3 WIBA: Sure.

Trudvang Chronicles WIBA: Too early to tell.

Kev White Does Matt Dixon WIBA: At the very least I'll keep ordering from their store.

Welcome to the Olde World (late) WIBA: I'd honestly forgotten about this one before I started making this list. It's been so long without an update. Even “hey I'm still alive†once a month would be nice.

Bones 3 (late) WIBA: Yes, but my needs have changed. It'll only be in Bones IV for big stuff.

Drakerys (way late) WIBA: Maybe, if the final product is good.

Fairytale Games: The Miniatures Campaign (way way late) WIBA: No way.

Delivered:

Basius 3 WIBA: Doubtful. It's not that the product is bad, I just don't need that many pre-made basing options.

7th Sea: 2nd Edition WIBA: Unsure. He's still got a few more supplements to produce before I have to worry about it.

Darklands: Metal Age WIBA: Not for the metal rank and file, but the resin is nice.

Wamp Paintbrushes WIBA: Yes, but their latest project isn't paintbrushes.

Shadows of Esteren – Occultism WIBA: I think my list makes that obvious

DSM – Stephanie Law Masterworks WIBA: For the right product. I don't like critters so that one didn't happen.

Feng Shui 2 WIBA: Yes

RBG Heroic Fantasy Miniatures WIBA: Yes, though I didn't for reasons I no longer remember.

Castles & Crusades WIBA: Yes but not unless I was playing.

DSM – GRRM Expansion WIBA: Yes and I did.

Shadows of Esteren – Tuath WIBA: Yes and I did.

Dragon Kings WIBA: Yes but it doesn't seem like that will ever happen. This project delivered then vanished.

Obduction WIBA: Yes, even though I've barely played the game. Development cycles are so long delays are almost inevitable and so far the product looks good.

Bones 2 WIBA: Yes and I did.

Shadows of Esteren – Travels WIBA: Yes and I did.

KD:M (late) WIBA: Yes and the pledge is in progress.

Etchmaster (indigogo) WIBA: No. This was my 1st etched brass, and there were parts of it I liked, parts I did not. It seems OK for foliage or 2D decorations, but I didn't like the weapons and wings and such.

Figopedia (indigogo) WIBA: Oh man, this is a tough one, especially with figopedia 2 coming out. On one hand he wrote a very good book that I would recommend any miniature painter take a look at. On the other he sucks at mailing things and will probably send his shipments out in brown paper bags this time.

Unsuccessful:

Matchstick WIBA: Technically this was successful, the creators just ran into some kind of access rights issue to get the licensed content they wanted. Considering they refunded the pledges I would say it was a legit issue and not a scam.

Tin Man Miniatures 2013 WIBA: I guess there was a later successful KS that I missed. There were some minis I should try and track down.

UPDATED December 19nd, 2016

Hmm, since my last update in November, the number of the campaigns I've pledged for have increased faster than my delivery rate.

Current list: Total 39 campaigns, (Kickstarter + Indigogo), 27 fully received. 69.23% successfully delivered!

Received:

1- Bones 1 (Reaper)
2- Larry Elmore: The Complete Elmore Artbook (Hardback)
3- Civility Yoyo - Yotricks.com
4- Gnomish adventurers boxed set (Stonehaven Miniatures)
5- STINKY the Gaming Footboard - Step Up Your Game! (SteLuLu Technologies)
6- NeoLucida - A Portable Camera Lucida for the 21st Century
7- Low Life: The Rise of the Lowly (Core Rulebook) (Andy Hopp)
8- Tact-Tiles: Modular Wet and Dry Erase Gaming Surface
9- Bones 2 (Reaper) (since Easter weekend 2016, all of them are now in my possession)
10- Feng Shui 2: Action Movie Roleplaying Game by Robin D. Laws
11- WILDERNESS ADVENTURES 28mm Scale Fantasy Gaming Terrain, Fat Dragon Games (Lifetime pledge level, so as long as he's making models, I'm getting a copy)
12- Tiny Epic Kingdoms Heroes' Call & TEK 2nd Edition (Gamelyn Games) (Add-ons included TE Galaxies, TE Defenders)
13- BRAWL: Real Time Card Game (Cheapass Games). Add-ons included original set, the Seniors, and one of the old alternate Brawl game decks Ting Ting.
14- Figopedia Vol.1 (Indigogo, can't wait for Vol. 2 announcement)
15- Halfling Adventurers Miniatures, Stonehaven Miniatures
16- MONSTROUS - The Game of Mythic Mayhem (Good Games USA)
17- Apex TDBG: Stomping Grounds Expansion
18- Heroines in Sensible Shoes - 28mm miniatures for roleplaying (Oathsworn Miniatures)
19- Kill Doctor Lucky, 19.5th anniversary edition, (Cheapass Games)
20- Dark Dealings: Dark Lords Defending Against Pesky Heroes (Nevermore Games)
21- Secret Hitler (Max Temkin, one of the guys behind Cards Against Humanity)
22- Mechanical Dice Towers - MDT-7 sci-fi tank model (Moroz Publishing, Russian geeks!), ARRIVED EARLY!
23- Kensei Undead (Zenitminiatures), Sep 2016
24- Tiny Epic Western (Gamelyn Games), Sep 2016
25- Heroines in Sensible Shoes 2 - 28mm miniatures for roleplaying (Oathsworn Miniatures), Nov 2016
26- Evolution: CLIMATE (a stand-alone boardgame) (North Star Games), Aug 2016
27- Wizard's apprentices Fantasy Figures, (Midlam Miniatures), Oct 2016

28- Halfling Wizards and Apprentices, (Midlam Miniatures), Jan 2017 (got them in Dec 2016, early!) :bday:

Shipped or about to be shipped:
None expected for December

Delayed:

29- Paranoia RPG. (Matthew Sprange/Mongoose Games)
30- IMMORTAL - Mythology Board Game (Game-O-Gami)
31- Get Adler: Whispers (Caper Games), June 2016
32- Bones 3 (Reaper, D'uh!), Aug 2016

Ridiculously delayed, but still kicking:
33- Low Life Miniatures (still sculpting, though many minis are complete)(Andy Hopp)
34- The Official Settlers of Catan Gaming Board (still waiting for Seafarers board and card holders). Been waiting for completion of this one since 2012, expected 2017 (yes seventeen).

Still within expected production/development period:

35- CAV: Strike Operations II, Big Stompy Robots part 2, (Talon Games), May 2017
36- Tiny Epic Galaxies: Beyong the Black, Expansion for the original Tiny Epic Galaxies, I pretty much have their whole collection, (Gamelyn Games), May 2017
37- Arsies' Painting Toolbox; A miniature painting monograph (Javier "Arsies" González), Mar 2017
38- Bears vs Babies - A Card Game, (Elan Lee, The Oatmeal), Jun 2017
39- Tiny Epic Quest - Introducing ITEMeeples (Gamelyn Games), Aug 2017

Edited by Cranky Dog

As I look over my backed projects, it's giving me pause.  All told I've a little more that 1200$ pledged to various projects; five of which are late - two delusionally so. 

I've mentally written off ever getting my seafarers of catan gaming board.  I gotta give the project some credit in that there's a functional company producing these, but the estimated June 2013 date's expected April 2017 date has slipped now too. 

Exalted's December 2013 date seems comical as well.  I've got some pdfs, but none of the physical rewards yet.  Maybe they'll ship sometime next year.  Latest update had them in production.

Bones 3 being late doesn't particularly bother me.  Reaper is a company that does more than just that particular kickstarter and they can weather some delays.  Some other companies that pretty much are a kickstarter have to be hurting from any similar delays - years of time in development with no product to show has to be financially rough.

Anyway..

Received:

- Reaper Miniatures Bones: An Evolution of Gaming Miniatures

- The Official Settles of Catan Gaming Board (partial)

- Larry Elmore: The Complete Elmore Artbook

- The Tomorrow Girl: Dresden Codak Volume 1

- Standard Action Season 3

- Olde World Miniatures

- Beats Antique | Brand New Show - A Thousand Faces

- Reaper Minatures Bones II: The Return of Mr Bones

- Clockwork: Empire Roleplaying Game

- The Complete Elmore Volume II: Black & White

Delayed:

- Deluxe Exalted 3rd Edition (Dec 2013) [concerned]

- Reaper Minatures Bones 3: The Search for Mr Bones! (Aug 2016) [ok]

- Corvus Belli's INFINITY Roleplaying Game (Jul 2016) [ok]

- Infinity Terminus Segments (Nov 2016) [ok]

Production:

- JourneyQuest Season 3 (Dec 2016) [ok]

- The Gamers: Episode 1 (Dec 2016) [ok]

- Base Boss by Reaper Minatures (Feb 2017) [ok]

- Kev White does Matt Dixon - Female Fantasy Minatures (Apr 2017) [ok]

- Dungeon Fantasy Roleplaying Game, Powered by GURPS (May 2017) [ok]

- Scion 2nd Edition Tabletop RPG (Oct 2017) [wondering what real date will be]

- Isometric Gaming Paper Rolls (Jun 2017) [not sure]

Edited by mikem91

I've backed a lot of kickstarters, so making a list of them is somewhat prohibitive.

Recently I've gotten my rewards from the "PinBox 3000" and "Celtic Knot Dice" kickstarters, which is nice.  I'm expecting a few more to show up.

Right now the only project I'm backing is the Kingdom Death: Monster one.  

Updated list as follows:

Update for the last six months - 14 complete deliveries, 3 partial deliveries, and a few due to arrive within a month or so

Some random stats:

102 total projects in these stats (not including failed to fund or canceled projects)

3.9% of projects won't be sending me product

1.9% (half of the above) sent refunds

1.9% (the other half) failed completely

73.5% of projects have completed successfully (keep in mind that many are not even late yet) - this went up by about 5%

Delivered: (75)

Shadowrun Returns: Delivered WIBA: Probably

Zpocalypse: Delivered WIBA: Maybe. Have resisted thus far.

Zombicide: Delivered WIBA: I was against it due to a rough experience the first time, but maybe for the fantasy expansions - I must now include Black Plague with my orders. Wounds have healed with time, I guess.

Bug Alien: Delivered WIBA: Yes

The Lost Dutchman: Delivered WIBA: Fills a niche and was local. Maybe.

Reaper BONES: Delivered WIBA: Absolutely!

Heroes of Metro City: Delivered WIBA: Not sure. Was very late and the game isn't quite as good as DC Deckbuilding Game, so probably not.

Stonehaven - Gnomish Adventurers: Delivered WIBA: Yes. Although skipped elves due to funds being spread too thin.

Dungeon Roll: Delivered WIBA: Maybe

Professional Mp3 Background Loops: Received WIBA: If I had need of them

Dwarven Miner: Delivered WIBA: It could definitely use an expansion, so maybe.

Giant 2 Inch Soft Foam Polyhedral Dice: Delivered WIBA: Yes, but it seems they won't be doing another.

Alea Tools: Delivered WIBA: I have a lot now, so not sure if I need them. Maybe.

Happy Seppukku Base Stamps: Delivered WIBA: Yes. They are great!

Whisper & Venom: Delivered WIBA: I just bought into some minis, but I like them and might buy more. Maybe.

King's Cup: Delivered WIBA: No. I haven't even opened the pack yet. Apparently we play less drinking games than we used to.

The Easy Macro Smartphone Lens: Delivered WIBA: Don't think so. It was a nice idea, but I don't think it quite works for mini photography.

Red Box Games: Norse Warriors: Delivered WIBA: Yes. Tre does great work!

The Stomping Land: Received. Not played yet. WIBA: Haven't played yet, so not sure.

Among the Sleep: Received. Not played yet. WIBA: Haven't played yet, so not sure.

Grim World: Received  WIBA: Haven't played yet, so not sure.

Wasteland 2:  Received late. Have yet to play it.  WIBA: Maybe

Dungeon Roll Winter Promo: Was way late. Also, this game has not been seeing much table time. WIBA: unknown

Itar's Workshop: Late, but good. I feel for the guy, for sure. WIBA: Yes, if they manage to get time to do one.

RPGs are Evil - Dark Dungeons: The Movie!: Delivered. WIBA: Yes, probably

Game Decor's PaintWorks: Delivered late due to cold weather there, I guess. WIBA: Yes

Barbarian Horde by Tre Manor (Red Box Games): Delivered. Amazing sculpts, as usual WIBA: Absolutely! Already have.

The Covetous Poet's Adventure GM Guidebook: Received. Good stuff. WIBA: depends on the future product

Minx Miniatures: Delivered. WIBA: Not sure yet.

Stonehaven Pop-Up Terrain: Digital files received. Physical product received. Great stuff! WIBA: Yes. #StoneHavenFanForLife

Pairs: A New Classic Pub Game: Seemed worth the shot. Fun game and useful for using with middle school students despite "Pub" in name. WIBA: Yes, probably

Character Meeples: Seemed worth the shot  WIBA: Yes, probably

Darklands: First Edition II: Price is the only thing preventing me backing this at an excessive level. WIBA: Absolutely, but depends on funds.

MYTH: All delivered. Second edition of rulebook made it playable and awesome. WIBA: Yes. Already have.

AntiMatter Rise of the Draconids: Received and awesome. I wish I owned the whole catalog. WIBA: Yes. I may have to own them all at some point.

Heroic Fantasy Minis by Tre Manor (Red Box Games): I need moar Trebeard sculpts!. WIBA: Every time. Tre is awesome! #thatbeard

IAmElemental Action Figures for Girls: My daughter loves them. WIBA: Probably, although it would mostly likely have to be more toys for my daughter to play with...villains would be nice to have.

Game Master's Apprentice: Backed for PDF only and ended up buying the printed deck. Worth it! WIBA: Maybe

Combat Description Cards for Storytellers and GMs: Seemed worth the shot and was!  WIBA: Yes, probably...although not sure what new offerings they would have (spell card descriptions could be handy)

Reading Rainbow: I got my bookmarks. WIBA: Probably.

Reaper BONES 2: Awesomesauce WIBA: Absolutely.

Dwarven Forge Caverns:   I wish that I would have backed the first one. Delivered and great! WIBA: Yes, and have.

Impact! Chibi Pony Adventure:Need to paint more of what I ordered, and they struggle with paint/primer, but great for my daughter. WIBA: Probably. Depends on my daughter's interest level.

The Bacterionomicon: This ranks pretty far up there on the cool factor. Great book for the shelf! WIBA: Yes, probably

Corvus Corax Miniatures - Outcasts: This should have gotten more funding! Great mini and amazing shipping time! WIBA: I can't wait to!

Tavern Dungeon Decor: Delivered already and will be great for scenery and dioramas! WIBA: Yes!

Blood Rage: The gaming group has enjoyed the half a dozen times it has been played. Glad I backed it. Quality of minis is better than I thought it would be. WIBA: Not sure.

Exploding Kittens: I backed this on a whim and for something to throw in the rotation of party fun games like CAH. It didn't disappoint. WIBA: not sure what to expect from a second Kickstarter, so maybe?

Corvus Corax Miniatures - Dawning: Amazing quality! It was even delivered at least a month early! WIBA: Yes!

Basius 2.5: These base stamps are great, although expensive. I could see getting more over time, but budget will play a large part in that choice. WIBA: Maybe.

StoneHaven Half-Orcs: Great, just as expected. WIBA: Yes. #StoneHavenFanForLife

Battle Systems Fantasy Dungeon Terrain: Look good. I have yet to delve into them too much, but seem worth what I paid and more. WIBA: Unknown.

Reaper Bones CAV:SO: Delivered WIBA: Probably. Depends on interest level of my group.

Song of Blades: Hammer and Forge: Got the books and a couple of sets of minis WIBA: Not sure

Halfling Adventurers (Stonehaven): Completionist WIBA: Probably

Dwarven Forge's Modular City Builder Terrain System: I went heavy on this. Heavier than any Kickstarter yet (except DF4). I hope it pays off as an investment in the hobby for years to come. WIBA: I would love to say I have restraint, but I don't

Barbarian Hordes by Red Box Games: I went in heavier this time and will likely do so from here on out. WIBA: I <3 Trebeard minis

Stones Dungeon Tiles: Reaper's endorsement and the material sold me on this. Added to my pledge in Pledge Manager. WIBA: Probably. At minimum, I should pick up some water tiles.

Bombshell Babes 2: Missed the last one and glad to get in on this one, especially since I could cherry-pick across the line.  WIBA: Possibly

Zombicide - Black Plague: Glad I backed and wish I could have grabbed more of the add ons. WIBA: Probably not, but we'll see.

Dungeon Crawler: Received and have used most of these minis in game. Great stuff! WIBA: YES!

Lord Zse Zse Elven Papercraft Terrain: Complete but not built. WIBA: My Dwarven Forge collection has really caused me to forget about papercraft for the most part.

The Lost Dungeons of Xon: An Innovative RPG Adventure: I backed this in hopes of seeing more modules like this released from other companies too. Hyperlinked PDFs with Bones and Dwarven Forge in mind? Great idea! Now to actually try and run the module, lol. WIBA: Yes! I already did!

Darkfast Dungeons: Complete. WIBA: Unknown

Xon: Bathed in Blood - An Epic Hack & Slash Dungeon Crawl: The $10 was worth a shot after backing their last project. WIBA: Probably

13th Age Coins and Icons Tokens: Went in for a set of 13th Age coins. I haven't even played the game, but I am thinking about integrating the Icon System into my 5e game WIBA: Not sure I have a use for more, but the coins are great!

Crit Hit! 2016 - a tabletop roleplaying gathering in Phoenix: A new Con starting up in town. Seemed worth a shot. It was fun and is going to run another Kickstarter soon. WIBA: Assuming that the timing of the Con works for my work schedule.

Infinitas DM - Mobile Cartographer, Lorebook & Battlemap: Seemed worth a shot with one of our players moving out of state a couple months ago. Just received recently and haven't had a chance to try it out. WIBA: Not sure.

The ABC's of RPGs - Books and Coloring for Adults and Kids!: My wife pushed for this one. I added the coloring book. WIBA: Not sure. It is good, but would depend on what was offered.

ADAPT - The Card & Dice Game: Worth it for the dice alone, but the game is okay. WIBA: Possibly

Tome of Beasts: 400+ New Monsters for 5th Edition: Pledged for both print books. Seemed like a good deal and I feel like it was. WIBA: Not sure. It filled a monster void that I had. Would depend on what was offered.

Warbands of the Cold North II: I went surprisingly light on this one, but very much enjoy what I got. WIBA: Yes. Trebeard for life.

Sensible Shoes 2 - female 28mm gaming miniatures: Got a few great minis for a decent price. WIBA: Probably, although probably not Burrows and Badgers.
Cretacea: The game of gargantuan survival:  I blame Siri for this one. Went in for just the pdf and haven't played yet. WIBA: Probably not.
Volt Planner - Reach Your Goals 2017: Backed for two. Giving one as a gift to my wife. Maybe I should try and use the other to plan how to stop backing so many Kickstarters. WIBA: Not sure.

Partially Delivered: (4)

Cthulhu Wars: Onslaught Two: Received the base game. Can’t wait for the rest! I went in heavy for this one. I love the game and have meaning to buy it for a while now. This got me to go all in WIBA: Absolutely. God’s War is coming soon enough and will likely take a chunk of funds from me.

DeepWars - Blood Reef: Everything is awesome! I am still waiting on the mantis shrimp due to it being a casting nightmare. WIBA: Yes.

MYTH: Journeyman: I backed this fairly very heavily. Backed for everything. 2.0 rules have been well received by my group and I look forward to the Journeyman stuff soon. I have only received the 2.0 updated rules. The expansion boxes were shipped months ago but got lost in the mail and will likely get to me in January. Then for the rest of the stuff - very delayed. WIBA: Maybe. I will have a LOT of MYTH after this.

Apocolypse World 2nd Edition: I have heard good things. Seemed worth a shot. Received the PDF, but book is now due in January. WIBA: Not sure.

Yet to Deliver: (19)

MacroMat Miniature Photo Backdrops: Maybe I can finally take some okay pictures of my minis WIBA: Not sure I will need more than three backdrops.

Deep Madness: Went in for base game and feel a little like I am rolling the dice. WIBA: If they deliver with a good product.

Science Wide Open: Children's Books about Women in Science: This looks very promising. I am always wanting to show my daughter that there is a world out there beyond princesses and ponies (although, girls need those things too). WIBA: Maybe.

Warbands of the Cold North III: Went in for one mini to show Tre support. WIBA: I will do my best to always back Tre products...even if for just one mini.

Stonehaven Giants: Went VERY light on this one to show support. Only one mini. WIBA: Probably. I love Stonehaven.

Bombshell Babes 3 : Bomb Kit and a few extras. WIBA: Probably

Miniature Holders & Grips for painting and sculpting: These seem like they will be really nice. WIBA: I doubt it due to only needing so many.

Base Boss: Backed for a few bases. WIBA: Maybe. Depends on base needs.

Tablescapes Dungeons - Modular RPG Dungeons by Secret Weapon: Terrain in Bones-type material? Of course I will back! WIBA: We will see what it is like in hand.

Talon Games CAV: Strike Operations II: Backed for paint. WIBA: Always for new paint. Maybe for other.

Dungeon Crawlerâ„¢ The BEHEMOTH Extended!: They messed up on quotes and won't be delivering on the behemoth (and issued refunds). I will be getting a few smaller minis instead. WIBA: Not sure.

Card Caddy Double Decker: Not sure which games I will use this for, but I went in for a couple of these. Now behind schedule. WIBA: We will see how useful they really are.

Sandy Petersen's Cthulhu Mythos for Pathfinder: I don't play Pathfinder, but it seemed likely to be able to modify for 5e, and it came with a Glow in the Dark Mini! WIBA: Probably

Dwarven Forge 4 - Castles: I went heavier on this one than planned. In the end, it was probably my largest pledge yet (included the added amount in the PM). I am looking at it as an investment in my gaming future. WIBA: Probably. Self restraint has not served me well.

Reaper Bones 3: All in. Seriously more than I should have and still keep adding every few weeks WIBA: Yes. Absolutely.

GNL Mats: Last minute impulse back. I figure it could be useful for certain things. WIBA: We'll see...

The Phoenix Project - City of Titans: in development and not sure when it will ever finish  WIBA: unknown. Mainly backed to show CoH/CoV support

Teramyyd: Earthsphere: Serious delays. They keep taunting us with hope in updates. WIBA: Probably not.

Dungeons and Dragons: A Documentary: Late and uncertain production due to legal issues WIBA: No

Officially Won’t Be Delivered: (4)

THE GALLERY - SIX ELEMENTS:  Finally started to release and then told people it would only be on 3D hardware despite that being contradictory to what was said in the campaign. Requested refund, and received it 2-3 months later. WIBA: Not likely.

ICE AGE MAMMALS: My $15 pledge might just become a cost to cover entertainment value of this train wreck. WIBA: Not if you paid me.

TOME OF HORRORS COMPLETE: Dead. No chance at a refund. I lost quite a bit, but others had it worse. WIBA: No. NO. NO!

ARKYD: A SPACE TELESCOPE FOR EVERYONE: Dead. Refunds sent to everyone due to not being able to attain further funding from private/commercial sector. WIBA: unknown

Currently Backing or Debating Backing:

Kingdom Death: Monster 1.5: I feel like I missed out on the first one. I would love to back for a ton, but my budget feels differently. I am hoping to keep myself to just the base game and one or two expansions.

Color Coding Key:

Green: Received Completely.

Lime Green: Received partially.

Black: In production, but not delayed.

Orange: Delayed

Red: Nervous for some reason. Some more than others.

Violet: Ongoing

Added: RED CAPS: Project officially failed to get any product to me.

Edited by Talae
  • Like 1

I'm waiting for a Metal Chaos Champion from "the Pantheon of Chaos" KS.

It should also come with a freebie...a chaos familiar.

And Bones III of course...

Masmorra is shipping and should arrive in a week or two. I just placed my order in Bombshell Babes 3. Still waiting on a bunch of other stuff, including but not limited to a pair of planar head models and two fidget cubes.

I really must promise myself not to back any more this year.

Edited by ultrasquid

I've been lucky. Every kickstarter I've backed has come through and the last two I'm waiting on I have complete confidence in them (though both are late). Bones 3 and a friend's kickstarter who is partnered with Ernie Gygax. He is doing these fantastic maps for the adventure. Incredible work.

• Like 1

I've been lucky. Every kickstarter I've backed has come through and the last two I'm waiting on I have complete confidence in them (though both are late). Bones 3 and a friend's kickstarter who is partnered with Ernie Gygax. He is doing these fantastic maps for the adventure. Incredible work.

You're clearly the anti Beagle.

My list of failures:

Drake

Warriors of Darkmyre

Damsels of Darkmyre

All Quiet on the Martian Front

Midgard

Tome of Horrors 1

Tome of Horrors 2

There are also a couple which I think wil never deliver:  Low Life Miniatures and Alternative Civil War

• Like 1

My list of failures:

Drake

Warriors of Darkmyre

Damsels of Darkmyre

Midgard

Tome of Horrors 1

Tome of Horrors 2

There are also a couple which I think wil never deliver:  Low Life Miniatures and Alternative Civil War

I've read your posts on the ToH threads. I'm a regular at the Acaeum so I knew Matt. I almost backed his kickstarter but I had a bad encounter with him over a review of his work I wrote and it made me shy away. 

• Like 1

My list of failures:

Drake

Warriors of Darkmyre

Damsels of Darkmyre

Midgard

Tome of Horrors 1

Tome of Horrors 2

I've read your posts on the ToH threads. I'm a regular at the Acaeum so I knew Matt. I almost backed his kickstarter but I had a bad encounter with him over a review of his work I wrote and it made me shy away. 

You're the third person on these boards I know of who had a run-in with Matt

• Like 1