Your Kickstarter list. How you doing?

Beagle

Old World miniatures is another company Im very disappointed in.

They fulfilled their first Kickstarter with very good communication and some very nice minis, but disappeared completely after their last Kickstarter funded. No fulfillment or communication at all.

Would not have expected that from them.

• Like 1

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Adrift said:

Galladoria has a KS going?? I looked based on what you said and couldn't find anything.

Oops! I meant that, while Galladoria Games (formerly Forge Prints's Adventurescapes) KS has ended, I'm watching how they are doing their fulfillment.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ced1106 said:

Oops! I meant that, while Galladoria Games (formerly Forge Prints's Adventurescapes) KS has ended, I'm watching how they are doing their fulfillment.

That’s what I thought, but I wanted to be sure!!

1 hour ago, Darsc Zacal said:

Old World miniatures is another company Im very disappointed in.

They fulfilled their first Kickstarter with very good communication and some very nice minis, but disappeared completely after their last Kickstarter funded. No fulfillment or communication at all.

Would not have expected that from them.

You'll have to see if the heavies can find them https://www.concord-sots.ct.gov/CONCORD/online?sn=PublicInquiry&eid=9740 (or at least they're still alive)

• Like 1

Not too long ago I wound up actually committing to a Kickstarter, although it was a rather small amount of funds with the hope of being able to pour a lot more into it at a later date...  CAV:SO III.  Not really concerned at all about delays, given that, uhm, project manager JUST opened up. ::P:  Unknown at this time how much I'll be able to put into it though.

If I can get the finances fully sorted out this month, I'll also be joining one of Impact Miniatures' Kickstarters as a late backer.  Kind of really really really REALLY want that 72mm undead dog thingy naturally.

• Like 4

Just a quick list of projects I’m still waiting to fulfill.

Not going to include the dead ones.

*Bones 4 : Reaper

Expected February 2019.

All indications are that this is on schedule. Many Yays! Much excitement!

*Burrows and Badgers : Beasts of Northymbria - Oathsworn Miniatures

Expected February 2019

Oathsworn picked up all the miniatures from the casters a few days ago. Looking good for February.

*Blackwater Gulch : Minions and Monsters - Gangfight Games

Overdue December 2018. Now February 2019?

Seems to be typical kickstarter lateness. Backed their projects before. Not concerned at this time.

*Narthoks the Excellent - Bears Head Miniatures.

Expected March 2019

This is recently funded. Work on the alternate sculpts is under way. Looking good so far.

*Dwarves Volume 2 - Stonehaven Miniatures

Expected April 2019

Looks to be progressing nicely. Many of the sculpts already done.

*Animal Adventurers : Tales of Dungeons and Doggies - Russ Charles

Expected May 2019

Another project that appears to be on track.

*War in Christmas Village Sequel - Jackalope

Overdue December 2018. Now ???

This is one I’m getting a bit concerned with. Apparently their Chinese contacts with the company have changed and their communication has dropped. They are now considering fulfilling through Amazon.

*Time of Legends : Joan of Arc - By Mythic Games

Overdue December 2018. Now???

All I pledged for is the dragon. Their latest update is about a side project preorder comic book that wasn’t part of the kickstarter. No statement about when the items from the kickstarter can be expected. Getting a bit concerned.

*Day Night Z : Creating Games

Overdue December 2017. Now ???

A year overdue and no current estimate date for fulfillment. Progress is very slow. I only backed for some plastic terrain. I think this will fulfill, but I have worries.

*Imbrian Arts: Jody Siegel

Overdue February 2013. Now???

This is the longest Overdue kickstarter that I haven’t labelled as officially Dead yet.  From the last we talked in November I had expected he would have shipped my minis. Messaged Jody again. Waiting for a reply. 

• Like 2

Not going to list the kickstarters I backed that fulfilled or that I’ve lost all hope in and declared dead.

I’m only listing projects I’m waiting on, how long they’re overdue or months till they’re due, and what the current status is.

Imbrians Arts: 6 Years Overdue. According to the last reply I’ve had from Jody 6 weeks ago, the minis are enroute. We’ll see.

Day Night Z: Overdue 15 months. On going production delays.

Bones 4: Overdue 1 month. Waiting on container(s).

Time of Legends-Joan of Arc: Overdue 3 months. Production delays.

War in Christmas Village Sequels: Overdue 4 months. Production delays.

Blackwater Gulch-Minions and Monsters: Overdue 3 months. Production delays.

Animal Adventures- Tales of Dungeons and Doggies: Due in 2 months. On track?

Stonehaven Dwarves 2: Due in one month. On track?

Bears Head-Narthoks the Excellent: Due this month. No recent status updates.

So... Not looking too bad all things considered. I am concerned again about Imbrian Arts, but I’ll give it another 2-3 weeks.

• Like 4

On 3/4/2019 at 10:46 PM, Darsc Zacal said:

Imbrians Arts: 6 Years Overdue. According to the last reply I’ve had from Jody 6 weeks ago, the minis are enroute. We’ll see.

So... Not looking too bad all things considered. I am concerned again about Imbrian Arts, but I’ll give it another 2-3 weeks.

Imbrian Arts is so dead. Jody is a thief. Karma will handle it. 

• Like 1

Hmm.. lets see:

Warehouse 13 board game - 10 months late, still trying to resolve issues with custom d6.

Antenocities Workshop IMF vehicles: 5 months late. Company downsized and reorganized.  Still hoping this will fulfill, but no idea when.

Greebo Games, Alastoran Demons - 6 months late, but they are shipping.  Just waiting for my Bunnies & Kitties.

Bones IV - 1 month late, not worried about it.

SJG - Wizard/Melee - due to deliver this month.

Impact Miniatures Chibi Sisters of Conflict - Due in May, no reason to doubt they'll make the date.

Heresy Labs 1.2 - 3 months late, but just got notified my figures have shipped.

Book of Monsters - 3 months late, supposed to be working on art work and edits for the book.

Gangfight: generic rules: supposed to deliver this month.  I expect it's going to go late.

Hobby Holder II - supposed to deliver this month.

Summoning a Dragon and Chronicles of Run are both supposed to deliver in April.

• Like 2

There are 52 Funded projects on my list with one actively being funded.

I have received product for 47 of them with two complete failures.

I’m waiting on the delivery for three projects:

The Painting grip, War and Empire and Bones 4. The later two are late but not overly so. The painting grip is on schedule I think.

Thinking that 2 failures out of 52 funded projects is pretty good.

• Like 2

I have four outstanding Kickstarters so far:

1. Reaper bones 4 (delivering soon)

2. Going Native  from Paymaster games (supposedly shipping soon...i think?)
3. Prehistoric Kingdom video game (coming this spring)

4. Prehistoric & Dinosaur Skulls & Skeleton by Primordial Profiles (2 years overdue, slowly delivering but dunno when he'll get to me.)

• Like 1

Only four for me too:

Reaper Bones 4 (Enough Said0

Mantic's "Hellboy" board game

Narthok the Excellent by Bearshead

And "Heroes" by Wolfthorn Miniatures.

Not backed anything since Narthok. Trying to keep my backing this year a lot lower than the madness I did last year.

Edited by paintybeard
  • Like 1

Saga World Builder: Modular tiles for tabletop and D&D games Estimated delivery Oct 2017 Recently had communication on this and showing signs of one day at least delivering the tiles, I don't really care about lots of the stretch goals that they added like RPG rules and an app but nothing of those has been mentioned in a LONG time I think.
Reaper Miniatures Bones 4: Mr. Bones EPIC Adventure! Estimated delivery Feb 2019 A bit late- not fussed yet.
Strongholds & Streaming Estimated delivery Sep 2018 Digital rewards received, awaiting physical book and miniatures. The stream has started now and they're really getting into the swing of it- I'm enjoying it, it's definitely not like Critical Role as a D&D stream, much more like a regular game.
Godtear Estimated delivery Apr 2019 Totally lost interest in this one, impulse pledge I regret. If it turns up I'll probably sell it or it'll go on a shelf never to be looked at. On schedule? Maybe? I don't know.
Critical Role Estimated delivery Mar 2019 Delayed, not sure by how long yet, I'm really concerned by the latest production photos this product does not look good at all. Very disapointing, I hope they turn it around.
Animal Adventures: Tales of Dungeons and Doggies Estimated delivery May 2019 On schedule I think? Really looking forward to getting this.
  • Like 3