Your Kickstarter list. How you doing?

Beagle

Just posting a quick update.

Jody from Imbrian Arts sent me a message and an email tonight letting me know he finally sent out my package.

The email contained a USPS tracking number.

Now I’m curious to see what he’s sent and if it’s what we agreed upon.

• Like 6

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@Darsc Zacal I'm thankful you heard back from Jody, but he will never be off my bad list unless he fulfilled the rest of his Kickstarter as I pledged. 

Updated list!

#02 Jody Siegel Imbrian Arts :angry:

#18 d100 by Ominous Cow Productions :angry:

#39 Juegorama: "The Adventurers" High-quality Fantasy Resin Miniatures (March 2019)

#40 Outdoor Element: Phoenix Knife Set (April 2019)

#41 Dirt Cheap Dungeons (May 2019)

#44 Yarro Studios: Immersive Battle Maps (May 2019)

#47 Trailblazer Game Stamps (October 2019)

#48 Terrain Essentials (February 2020)

#49 Warbands of the Dark Beyond (June 2019) per usual, received three extra figs!!!

#50 Broadsword Magazine (August 2019)

#00 CAV SO #3 (backed via pledge manager - September 2019)

#51 The Dungeon - Battle Mat Books (September 2019)

#52 Galladoria - Rise of the Mimics 2 (September 2019)

#53 The Dragon's Garden and 49 Other Forest Encounters (October 2019)

Edited by Adrift
  • Like 5

Current/recent projects:

Axolotl Playing Cards

Estimated delivery Mar 2019  -- running late, expected "soon"

Critical Role

Estimated delivery Mar 2019 -- late, expected "soon"

Cthulhu: Death May Die

Estimated delivery Jul 2019

Lost Kingdom Miniatures: Cuetzpal Empire

Estimated delivery Aug 2019 -- delivered in June

Animal Adventures: Tales of Cats and Catacombs -- Estimated delivery Jan 2020

Diehard Miniatures: Law and Disorder! -- Estimated delivery Jun 2019

• Like 4

I’ve had a few recent completions so I’m updating my list.

*Imbrian Arts - Received. Minis are nice though smaller than the 32mm scale advertised. After taking 6 1/2  years to fulfill, I would not back any project by Jody again.

*Time of Legend. Joan of Arc - Received.  Only backed for the dragon, and it’s impressive. Would back again.

*War in Christmas Village sequel - Received. Miniature quality is good. For me to back again it would have to be something other than Christmas based though.

Still Waiting.

*Day Night Z - This is the one I’m most worried about. Communication has been iffy and it’s dragged out the longest.

*Black Water Gulch Minions and Monsters. - Still waiting on Production.

*Stonehaven Dwarfs 2. - Still waiting on Production.

*Mantic Terrain Crate 2 - Delivery not expected till next year.

Edited by Darsc Zacal
  • Like 5

Delivered from the last update: Book of Monsters

Warehouse 13 board game - Over 16 months late. Recently asked for address confirmation and have supposedly started shipping around the world.

Antenocities Workshop IMF vehicles: a year late.  Still posting occasional updates, and the retail side of the company is still limping along.  Vague hopes I may someday get my vehicles.

Impact Miniatures Chibi Sisters of Conflict - Was due in May, Massive problems with printer failures and delivering other KS.  Still pretty sure I'm going to get the figures.

Gangfight: generic rules: Five months late.  Last update showed rules previews and they finally opened a pledge manager to sort out shipping  At least they're putting out updates?

Tabletop Village - Three months late.  Last update seemed to imply they've started delivery, but it's not really clear.

Orc Warband by Yedharo - still calling for July delivery.  Supposedly have started delivery, nothing has changed on my order.  :down:

Bombshell Babes IV - December this year.  Delivery has started (as evidenced by the couple of painted copies that have appeared on the forums here).  Order still show "awaiting fulfillment.

Dwarf Miniatures by Yedharo - Dec 2019.  Only backed for a few figures.  Hopefully they have their stuff more together and deliver better than the Orc KS!

Gatefall: Chapter One - Jan 2020. Got this for the figures. We'll see how it goes.

Mantic Terrain Crate II - Jan 2020.

• Like 5

On 6/21/2019 at 11:08 AM, Inarah said:

Current/recent projects:

Axolotl Playing Cards

Estimated delivery Mar 2019  -- running late, expected "soon"

Critical Role

Estimated delivery Mar 2019 -- late, expected "soon"

Cthulhu: Death May Die

Estimated delivery Jul 2019

Lost Kingdom Miniatures: Cuetzpal Empire

Estimated delivery Aug 2019 -- delivered in June

Animal Adventures: Tales of Cats and Catacombs -- Estimated delivery Jan 2020

Diehard Miniatures: Law and Disorder! -- Estimated delivery Jun 2019

Axolotl delivered.  Critical Role delivered. Diehard delivered. 

Cthulhu: Death May Die  has delivered the giant add-on Cthulhu, but not the basic game everyone pledged for.  Kind of disappointed by that. 

Animal Adventurers is the only one still in limbo.  Their doggies KS went well, so I have good feelings aout this one fulfilling on time, or early. 

• Like 6

On 6/19/2019 at 9:24 AM, Glitterwolf said:

• Bones IV - Fullfilled ( waiting for a replacement Djinni)
  • Ouroborus Bust - Fullfilled
  • The Dragon's War Bust - Received the STL Files now waiting for the Busts
  • Lost Kingdoms Cuetzpal - Fullfilled
  • Kensei Katai - Waiting for Pledge Manager to open.

• The Dragon's War Bust - Received the STL Files, waiting for the Busts, they have shown us the new boxes.
  • Kensei Katai - Waiting for Pledge Manager to open should be next Month.
  • Desert of the Dead - Pledged a Megadeal plus additional funds meaning I will get a huge Undead and Desert Elf Army, KS closes on my Birthday aims to fulfill March 2020
  • Bones V - Waiting to start.
  • Like 3

I'm the closest I've been to fulfillment of all Kickstarters that I've been since 2013.

Steve Jackson Games has been getting most of my money lately; The Fantasy Trip and Hexagon fulfilled a little late, and we're looking for their new Pocket Box games and the Decks of Destiny update for TFT to fulfill more or less on time.

The TROGDOR board game fulfilled a month late. 

I've been fortunate. Every Kickstarter I've ever backed has come through. But not a one has ever done so precisely when they said they would. But they came THROUGH!

• Like 6

On 3/16/2019 at 7:01 PM, WhiteWulfe said:

Still just CAV:SO III for me, but I now have an okay amount of money put into it..  Definitely looking forward to the various models. ^_^

Figure it's time I updated my list, since there's a few more on it now...

CAV:SO III - Might be a bit delayed, not too worried about it.  Went in for a Core Set, Terrain Set, both paint sets, 2x Tsuiseki II's, and 8x Banshees

BattleTech: Clan Invasion - initial Kickstarter run just finished.  Currently have enough for a Star Colonel in there, but plan on picking up a Bloodnamed and Ristar pledge too.  Wave 1 shipping expected Mar 2020.

Bones V: I can try to resist it, but I know I'll be buying into at least a few things.

• Like 4

Hmmm.  Just backed City Builder: Platinum Edition, and The Lost City of Gaxmoor 5E.  I await my Ballpoint Beauties book from Frank Cho, and I think The Book of Passion is dead, alas.  I do still have a few Hero Forge minis to make but that's my fault not theirs.  And yes, I'm still awaiting The Marmoreal Tomb - I suspect I'm not alone there.  

• Like 3

On 7/17/2019 at 5:02 PM, Darsc Zacal said:

Still Waiting.

*Day Night Z - This is the one I’m most worried about. Communication has been iffy and it’s dragged out the longest.

*Black Water Gulch Minions and Monsters. - Still waiting on Production.

*Stonehaven Dwarfs 2. - Still waiting on Production.

*Mantic Terrain Crate 2 - Delivery not expected till next year.

Over a month has passed and really nothing has changed.

Lack of communication is disappointing.

• Like 5

On 8/16/2019 at 3:33 PM, Mckenna35 said:

It's been a good run in the last ~month since the last update! 

Delivered from the last update: Warehouse 13 board game, Impact Miniatures Chibi Sisters of Conflict, and Bombshell Babes IV (months before the Dec estimate).

Still going:

Antenocities Workshop IMF vehicles: a year late.  Still posting occasional updates, and the retail side of the company is still limping along.  Have started production on a few of the models from the KS, so hopefully I'll get something out of this

Gangfight: generic rules: six months late.  Still sending out rules for playtesting?!  Getting to the point where I'll write off my $20, and if something shows up eventually, swell.

Tabletop Village - Three months late.  They have now changed to say the delivery was always supposed to be September, not May as was shown in the KS, so they aren't actually late?!  Uh, okay...

Orc Warband by Yedharo - 2+ months late, now calling for everything shipped this month.  Supposedly have started delivery, and some folks have stated they've received theirs, nothing has changed on my order.  :down:

Dwarf Miniatures by Yedharo - Dec 2019.  Only backed for a few figures.  Hopefully they have their stuff more together and deliver better than the Orc KS!

Gatefall: Chapter One - Jan 2020. Got this for the figures. We'll see how it goes.

Mantic Terrain Crate II - Jan 2020.

Desert of the Dead - March 2020.  Backed for the minimum, but expect to add more in the PM as funds become available.

• Like 4

Once again, it's yearly update time.

Completed.

Spoiler

Stonehaven Dwarf Adventurers:- Received with no issues. Have backed again.

Reaper Bones 1:- Slightly late, but no real issues. Didn't back any of the subsequent Bones Kickstarters (not a fan of the material).

Stonehaven Gnome Adventurers:- Also received with no issues. Have backed again.

Super Dungeon Explore - Forgotten King:- Late, but no other issues. Did not back any further Kickstarters from them (lost interest in chibi-style minis).

Wolsung:- Very late, but no other issues. No plans to back any future Kickstarters (I have enough at the moment).

Carnevale:- Late, I considered the postage charges excessive and the mini I received was very poorly cast and sculpted. Will not back (or buy) anything from them in future.

Basius 2:- Late, but no other issues. No plans to back any future Kickstarters (Don't use the 2 I got as much as I thought I would).

Minion Miniatures - Monsters of Underdeep:- Received late, but with no issues. Would recommend them..

Corvus Corax - Outcasts:- Received early, no issues. Have backed again.

Corvus Corax - Dawning:- Received early (again!), no issues (again!), would recommend them.

Kingdom Death - Monster:- Final expansion was cancelled and received a refund, so is now officially completed. Despite being VERY late I did back their latest project in the hope that lessons were learnt.

Song of Blades - Hammer and Forge:- Received on time. Looks good, would recommend.

Infamy - Goblin Chief:- Received 3 months (!?!) early. Lovely mini, would recommend.

Wild West Exodus - Unfinished Business:- Received on time. Pretty disappointed by the minis in the end, they seem to have been cast on the cheap, would not recommend backing anything of theirs again.

Bombshell Babes 2:- Received slightly early. Very nice minis, but would have appreciated some better packaging, they've all been a bit bashed and bent during transit. Would recommend.

Heroines in Sensible Shoes:- Received on time. Very nice minis, would recommend.

Going Native - New World Monsters:- Received late, but the quality is very nice. Would recommend

Stonehaven Halfling Adeventurers:- Received late (but for good reasons), minis are up to the usual high Stonehaven standards. Would recommend.

Norsgard - Second Wave:- Received early, Very nice minis. Would recommend.

The Pantheon Of Chaos:- Received late, but was very pleased with what I got. Would recommend.

TGG2 - Light and Darkness:-  Received late. Decided to go with resin minis in the end just to get it over with, despite the minis being decent a lot of little things about this one annoyed me no end, would not back any more of their Kickstarters.

Shadows of Brimstone:- Received late (est. delivery Aug 2014). Finally arrived in early 2018, however it did look like they had spent the years putting a lot of work into the game, wouldn't back another one though.

Twisted:- Received late (est. delivery Nov 2016). Even taking into account that this was a two man team running their very first Kickstarter this one was extremely late, I would back another campaign though (I really like the minis), but I wonder if the delays in getting it out have killed any chances the game had.

Heroines in Sensible Shoes 3:- Received early (est. delivery May 2018). Straight into the completed column, why can't more Kickstarters be like this? Highly recommended, even if I personally probably won't be backing any more.

Carnvale:- Received late (est. delivery Feb 2018). This one got held up by rule-book issues (And considering I wasn't getting a rule-book was somewhat annoying), minis were nice but in quite a few small pieces. Would still recommend them though.

Daughters of the Burning Rose:- Received late (est. delivery Oct 2018). A fairly well run Kickstarter, they were very upfront that it was a lot more successful than expected and so would take a lot more time to fulfil. Unfortunately soon after I backed this one, the minis I wanted were superseded by (IMO) superior versions from another company, so this one was kinda a waste of money. Would recommend. 

Pending

Kingdom Death: Monster 1.5:-

2017 Update:- Late, but Wave 1 shipments have started so it has only slipped by a couple of months. Sadly communication is just as lacking and irregular as it was in the previous Kickstarter.

2018 Update:- Getting later, Wave 3 delayed by at least a year. Amazingly, communication has gotten even worse (still waiting on the promised post-Gencon update), I know it'll get here one day and it'll be amazing when it does, but the situation is frustrating.

2019 Update:- Still getting later, Wave 3 delayed until next year (for now). My feelings are still mixed on this one, it's hard to argue against getting a load of new stuff for free, but I'm still annoyed with how this one is being run. At least there was a Gencon update this year.

Mierce Miniatures - Savage Hordes 4:- Due June 2018. Finally jumped on one of their Kickstarters, should get the existing minis I pledged for next week, but I think it'll be awhile before I see the new ones.

2018 Update:- Running late as expected, surprisingly I don't think they've posted any updates yet, but I'm only waiting for 3 minis so I'm not too worried.

2019 Update:- Getting later (but still as expected), got a couple of updates this year but neither mentioned the minis I'm waiting for.

Unbroken:- Due Dec 2018. They've already confirmed this is going to be a bit late, but otherwise things seem to be progressing smoothly.

2019 Update:- Sadly this one turned into a bit of a train wreck, while it now looks like I will get my game eventually that wasn't the case for quite a few months. Never going near another Kickstarter that Golden Bell Studios "helps" with.

The Stygian Depths:- Due May 2019. Too early to know how this one will go, but Antimatter Games do have a lot of Kickstarter experience, so hopefully it'll go smoothly. 

2019 Update:- Getting a little late. Apparently rule-book issues are holding things up, no word on when things will start moving again. The fact I had to reach out to the creator for this little tidbit, combined with him already pushing his next kickstarter leaves me somewhat disappointed and unlikely to back again in future.

Stonehaven Dwarves Vol. 2:- Due April 2019. Running late with sporadic communications. Still excited to get my minis eventually, but I don't think I'll backing anything from them in future.

New

Middara: Unintentional Malum:- Due May 2020. Too early to tell how this one is going, I'm only backing for the Part 1 reprint (at the moment) and communications have been good, so things should run smoothly.

Etherfields:- Due March 2020. Undecided as to whether I want the game, the minis or nothing, so I'm only in for $1 at the moment. I'm not really paying much attention to how this is going as I find it's rather over-enthusiastic fans quite annoying.

Aeon Trespass: Odyssey:- Currently running, due Jan 2021. Too early to know with this one, but I get the feeling the creators expected this to be a lot more successful then it has been so far, so I will probably only stick with the base game pledge just in case.

The Isofarian Guard:- Currently running, due Dec 2020. Another one  too early to tell, but they have Kickstartered two games successfully in the past, and I'm in for the basic non-app version so it should, hopefully, be easier to fulfil.

Failed

Imbrian Arts:-  No updates in two years, I'm officially calling this one dead. Considering the on-line store is gone now, I'm not sure if I can even trade in my remaining pledge for existing minis anymore.

• Like 5