Your Kickstarter list. How you doing?

4 hours ago, ced1106 said:

Bummer. Which ones?

there was one for metal dinosaur skulls/skeletons. the guy got too far over his head. this is his 2nd kickstarter, his first one went off splendidly so i thought it was safe. It's been over 3 years now, he's stopped posting on facebook and there are no updates, i suspect i'm never getting my $600 worth of skulls and bronze mounted skeletons

2 video game ones where one has basically died, and the other is in limbo without a word to what's happening to it

my desert of the dead miniatures came to me broken and missing pieces, and i'm just tired of that happening with non-bones minis i back on kickstarter

• Like 1
  • Sad 4
  • Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I started this thread five and a half years ago. That's sobering 

C'mon folks, can we please keep this thread a little more positively focused on what has been delivered and what we are waiting on instead of turning it into an argument on differing expectations; tha

Posted Images

UPDATED December 30th, 2020

TLDR:

Backed: 78

Projects Delivered: 69.5

Projects Soon to Deliver: 1

Projects Still in Development: 2

Projects Running Late: 3

Unsuccessful Projects: 0

Projects Late, Effectively Dead: 2

Dead/Scam Projects: 0.5

Current list: Total 78 campaigns, (Kickstarter + Indigogo), 69 fully received, 1 partially received (counted as 0.5). 89.10% successfully delivered!

Delivered:

Reveal hidden contents

1- Bones 1 (Reaper)
2- Larry Elmore: The Complete Elmore Artbook (Hardback)
3- Civility Yoyo - Yotricks.com. (a performance yoyo).
4- Gnomish adventurers boxed set (Stonehaven Miniatures)
5- STINKY the Gaming Footboard - Step Up Your Game! (SteLuLu Technologies)
6- NeoLucida - A Portable Camera Lucida for the 21st Century (special prism you look through to do art)
7- Low Life: The Rise of the Lowly (Core Rulebook) (Andy Hopp)
8- Tact-Tiles: Modular Wet and Dry Erase Gaming Surface (big interlocking pieces)
9- Bones 2 (Reaper) (since Easter weekend 2016, all of them are now in my possession)
10- Feng Shui 2: Action Movie Roleplaying Game by Robin D. Laws
11- WILDERNESS ADVENTURES 28mm Scale Fantasy Gaming Terrain, Fat Dragon Games (Lifetime pledge level, so as long as he's making models, I'm getting a copy. Including his 3D models)
12- Tiny Epic Kingdoms Heroes' Call & TEK 2nd Edition (Gamelyn Games) (Add-ons included TE Galaxies, TE Defenders)
13- BRAWL: Real Time Card Game (Cheapass Games). Add-ons included original set, the Seniors, and one of the old alternate Brawl game decks Ting Ting.
14- Figopedia Vol.1 (Indigogo, can't wait for Vol. 2 announcement)
15- Halfling Adventurers Miniatures, Stonehaven Miniatures
16- MONSTROUS - The Game of Mythic Mayhem (Good Games USA)
17- Apex TDBG: Stomping Grounds Expansion (dinosaur themes board game)
18- Heroines in Sensible Shoes - 28mm miniatures for roleplaying (Oathsworn Miniatures)
19- Kill Doctor Lucky, 19.5th anniversary edition, (Cheapass Games)
20- Dark Dealings: Dark Lords Defending Against Pesky Heroes (Nevermore Games)
21- Secret Hitler (Max Temkin, one of the guys behind Cards Against Humanity)
22- Mechanical Dice Towers - MDT-7 sci-fi tank model (Moroz Publishing, Russian geeks!), ARRIVED EARLY!
23- Kensei Undead (Zenitminiatures), Sep 2016 (Japanese themed miniatures)
24- Tiny Epic Western (Gamelyn Games), Sep 2016
25- Heroines in Sensible Shoes 2 - 28mm miniatures for roleplaying (Oathsworn Miniatures), Nov 2016
26- Evolution: CLIMATE (a stand-alone board game) (North Star Games), Aug 2016
27- Wizard's apprentices Fantasy Figures, (Midlam Miniatures), Oct 2016

28- Halfling Wizards and Apprentices, (Midlam Miniatures), Jan 2017 (got them in Dec 2016, early!) :bday:

29- Arsies' Painting Toolbox; A miniature painting monograph (Javier "Arsies" González), Mar 2017 (delivery complications, but on time!)
30- Paranoia RPG. (Matthew Sprange/Mongoose Games), Ultraviolet clearance level, so I got nearly everything.

31- Bones 3 (Reaper :bday:)

32- Tiny Epic Galaxies: Beyond the Black, Expansion for the original Tiny Epic Galaxies, I pretty much have their whole collection, (Gamelyn Games)

33- Dark Sword Miniatures – Stephanie Law Masterworks Expansion, (Darksword Miniatures), July 2017

34- Dungeon Scenery & Anthropomorphic miniatures 28mm, (Johnny Lauck), June 2017 (got some free extras!)

35- Bears vs Babies - A Card Game + NSFW deck, (Elan Lee, The Oatmeal), June 2017

36- Tiny Epic Quest - Introducing ITEMeeples (Gamelyn Games), Aug 2017

37- Halfling Adventures, (Midlam Miniatures), July 2017

38- Get Adler: Whispers (Caper Games), June 2016

39- Medieval Demon Miniatures , (Antediluvian Miniatures), October 2017, miniatures that look like classical art demons found in mansucripts.

40- Interface Zero 2.0: Fullmetal Cyberpunk, ( David Jarvis/Gun Metal Games), late 2013. Group pledge for this one with other friends, wasn't under my name, but I got some of the goodies.   

41- The Winter Adventurers and Winter Party, (Midlam Miniatures), September 2017

42- Common (Garden) gnomes, (Midlam Miniatures), January 2018

43- Heroines in Sensible Shoes 3 - miniatures for RPGs , (Oathsworn Miniatures), May 2018 (arrived two months early!)

44- CAV: Strike Operations II, Big Stompy Robots part 2, (Talon Games), May 2017

45- The Ghosts of Midlam Manor, (Midlam Miniatures),  April 2018

46- The Village of Witches, (Midlam Miniatures), October 2018

47- ACUTE PARANOIA: A box full of treason and summary executions, (Matthew Sprange), January 2019. Friend computer is pleased.

48- Necronomnomnom - A Cookbook of Eldritch Horror, (Red Duke Games), September 2018, I got the Deluxe edition, so I'll be in the last batch to get it.

49- Halflings - A class of their own, (Midlam Miniatures), July 2018

50- Bones IV, (Reaper Miniatures), February 2019

51- Noresmian Nights - From Bruegelburg to the ends of the earth, (Lead Adventure Miniatures), April 2019, Grand Vizier level. I pledged extra to get access to their previous KS. "Dwarven Gold Fever" and "A Day at the Fair"

52- City of the Hobgoblin King: 3D Printable Fantasy RPG Terrain , (3-D Printcrafts), June 2019, Ultimate Cities and Citadels Pack level.

53- The Halfling Dead, (Midlam Miniatures), July 2019, full set.

54- Rise of the Mimics 2, (Galladoria Games), September 2019, Completed unpainted set.
55- Savage Worlds Adventure Edition, (Shane Hensley), June 2019, Boxed set + Core book. The new revised edition with tons of goodies. My old group and I were big fans of the universal generic system. PDFs are received, only physical copies are delayed

56- Dunkeldorf - 28mm Fantasy RPG Townsfolk Miniatures, (King Games), July 2019, Dunkeldorf Noble level

57- Talon Games, CAV: Strike Ops III, (CAVBOSS), September 2019, ACE pilot level. Who doesn't need more big stompy robots?

58- Fishing Village, (Fabio), November 2019, Towers + Fishing Village. Very unique designs that mesh well with sea faring settings, includes LotR style towers from previous campaign.

59- Lord Cireneg's City, (Kieran Billings), January 2020, Hear Ye' Hear Ye'. A very extensive collection of modular buildings that can connect with each other, and it kept getting expansions with the stretch goals.

60- Hobgoblin Raiding Party, (Midlam Miniatures), January 2020, The Hobgoblin Raiding Party. Midlam has nice sculpts and has an impeccable record on quality and delivery.

61- 2' Tower: A Tall Tale for 3D Printing (+ Free Siege Tower), (Jeremy Gosser), December 2019, The Tower. A basic 3D model that got a plenty of stretch goals for cheap.

62- Waylaid by Bandits Vol.2, (Midlam Miniatures), February 2020, Vol 1 and 2, I skipped their first male all Bandit KS, so I got to add it to the all female group. Stop being so awesome Midlam!

63- Pulp Figures Dangerous Dames 28mm Miniatures, (Crucible Crush), April 2020, Dangerous Dames Miniatures. Very few female pulp figures exist, and it's Canadian, so this was an easy pledge.

64- Halflings Gone Bad, Volume 2, (Midlam Miniatures), April 2020, the whole set of 16. Midlam does it again and is still awesome.

65- Cult of the Moon Goddess, (Midlam Miniatures), May 2020, complete set of 13. Midlam successfully lured me again with an interesting selection with various uses.

66- 28-mm Fantasy Female Amazons, (Tomb Guardians), March 2020, Amazon Faction, very nice female tough looking adventuresses with a few bonus goals.

67- THE STORY ENGINE deck of endless storytelling prompts + book, (Peter Chiykowski), June 2020, Physical copy of deck + 3 expansions. Not a new concept, but elegant execution.

68- Hobgoblin Raiding Party Volume Two, (Midlam Miniatures), November 2020. They keep bringing me back with awesome sculpts and impeccable reputation.

69- Bloody Peasants, (Midlam Miniatures), March 2021, 12 human peasants. I could've got the halflings, but the humans will get more use.

Shipped or about to be shipped:

70- Project Infinite Hole: An R&D Sourcebox for the Paranoia RPG, (Matthew Sprange), December 2020, Green level. The latest addition to the current Paranoia RPG.

Still within expected production/development period:

Reveal hidden contents

71- Reaper Miniatures Bones 5: Escape from Pizza Dungeon, (Reaper), April 2021. Wave 2 Canada Europe non-UK. I think we all know this one.

72- Tiny Epic Dungeons, (Gamelyn Games), December 2021, Gameplay All-In. The Deluxe version + expansion. I own several of their games, and they've delivered. The minis are what won me over.

Delayed:

Reveal hidden contents

73- Critical Role: The Legend of Vox Machina Animated Special, (Critical Role), May 2020, Protector pledge level. I recently got hooked to their second campaign, so I got excited. The series got picked up by Amazon Prime and will get a second season. This curiously means that backers aren't getting as much value due to it not being as exclusive anymore. Instead we'll get early access to the first season. Oh well, that's the nature KS, you back something you believe in. Delayed, but for good reasons of unusual success and aiming higher.

74- The Catastrophes of Blightmoor, (Bear Clan Creative),  July 2020, Evil Plans. Very nice 3D models and some very big dragon pieces. Only a handful of models have been completed and released.

75- 28mm Fantasy Dwarven Miniature Collection II, (Tomb Guardians), February 2021, Dwarven II Metal Collection, I was impressed by their previous Amazon Heroes set and like the current selection.

Ridiculously delayed, but still kicking (occasional updates and communication), but overall as good as dead:

Reveal hidden contents

76- IMMORTAL - Mythology Board Game (Game-O-Gami), March 2016

77- Low Life Miniatures (still sculpting, though many minis are complete) (Andy Hopp), November 2013

Dead/cancelled but not a complete failure:

Reveal hidden contents

78- The Official Settlers of Catan Gaming Board (Bill Trammel), June 2013. Partially complete. I got the main board and 5-6 expansion years ago. Currently in IP trade dispute between game owner and mold maker for the Seafarers boards. I'm no longer expecting much from this one

Edited by Cranky Dog
  • Like 3