Sign in to follow this  
Citrine

50001: Sascha Dubois, Time Chaser

Here is my take on the metal version of Sascha. I decided to try the dark skin triad on her. Her face looks better in person than in the picture, so I think I didn't have enough contrast in the skin tones to make it look good on camera. Also her hair is probably too close to the accent color of her jacket. Not 100% happy with the color choices on this one.

Comments for improvement always welcome.

post-4115-0-97894100-1378135157.jpg

post-4115-0-85913000-1378135169.jpg

• Like 17

I like it! Maybe some more white highlights on the jacket trim to take it in a different direction from the hair. But I like that the hair and jacket are similar- it makes the piece more,hmmn, finding right word- concise? Tight? I really like that soft blue as well! Is this the metal version?

• Like 1

Your colors aren't very saturated. Since all of them are the same it gives the piece a nice cohesive look. I'll have to play with that some on my own pieces. :)

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this