Hello to fellow Pax Prime volunteers

kyaakone

I just wanted to wave my hand to the other Pax Prime volunteers. Although I remember most everyone's names, I don't have a good mapping to their forum names. So maybe everyone can say "hi" back and I'll be able to figure out who's who...?

Had a great time. Great to work with others passionate about Reaper. And I was super impressed to be with such a hard working crew.

Also, if i should have posted this somewhere else, sorry about that.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello back! I'm Ian, big head, glasses, in case you don't recall, ha. I had a great time as well, we had an awesome crew.

Hi Ian!

I was wondering... I'm trying to get paint out of my bottle and nothing seems to be coming out. Do you have any tips? I was thinking about just squeezing as hard as I can.

And where am I supposed to put my brush when I'm done?

Edited by kyaakone
  • Like 1

I said my spiel so many times this weekend, I dreamed about saying it. And it wasn't even to people painting. I was saying it to everyone. Gryarghhh. But! You'll notice after the Ian Painting Tips and Advice Spieltm, we didn't have any more accidents. Coincidence? ...maybe.

I said my spiel so many times this weekend, I dreamed about saying it. And it wasn't even to people painting. I was saying it to everyone. Gryarghhh. But! You'll notice after the Ian Painting Tips and Advice Spieltm, we didn't have any more accidents. Coincidence? ...maybe.

I think it was a valuable addition to the process. I only had to repeat it a few times and was growing tired of it, so its hard to imagine what it was like for you.

We probably could have put signs on the tables, but then people tend to ignore signs. :/

We probably could have put signs on the tables, but then people tend to ignore signs. :/

I make them read the rules sheet before they sit down. Not that they always remember, but it helps.

Paint and take is fun. I remember the year I had a bus load, as in school bus load, of kids show up...

I was there! Thursday and all day Sunday. Which was crazy. A lot of work, but a lot of fun, too. It was great experience to be behind the scenes, with such an awesome group of people to work with. The attendees were fun too, I loved it when people would show off their mini on the way out. So proud!

Women and children last! If you don't see one you like here, go in and check out the store where we have a huge selection of minis to choose from!

• Like 1

Darsc checking in from home.

Glad to see you had a safe drive back ianofdoom. ::):

It was great meeting you!

Sorry OP, I don't remember who you are from your ID. PM me.

EDIT: Mystery solved! Hi Kyakone!

Now. Who's Purple Llama?

Edited by Darsc Zacal
  • Like 1