Sign in to follow this  
Inarah

3603: Chthon

So, Monday, after painting for 3.5 days I ran out of things to paint.

I went a bit wild on KS ::(:

At my current painting rate, I think I have enough miniatures for the rest of my life. Possibly even enough for 3 generations... :down:

• Like 3

So, Monday, after painting for 3.5 days I ran out of things to paint.

I went a bit wild on KS ::(:

At my current painting rate, I think I have enough miniatures for the rest of my life. Possibly even enough for 3 generations... :down:

I recognize the individual words but I'm really not getting the meaning grouped together like this...

• Like 6

So, Monday, after painting for 3.5 days I ran out of things to paint. Well, things I had started to paint that had been sitting around too long, anyway. These guys were primed and on deck so I did a quick base coat, wash and drybrush on them.

attachicon.gifDSCN7649.JPG

I'm going to see if our GM wants to use them...

I like the earthy look to these guys - about how big are they? Could they be used in a Dunesque sandworm capacity? If so you are giving you GM the means to destroy you all!! And the spice will still flow....

• Like 1

They are about the same height as an average human sized character figure. Those are 35mm rounds, 25mm on the inner ring.

• Like 1

I'd be more worried about giving them to the GM rather than the GM not having a use for them.

Any GM worth their salt will look at those and then immediately come up with a plan. It will probably involve decapitation by biting for the PC's.

• Like 3