• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SGHawkins09
      This was my main entry for the Painters category at 2019 ReaperCon. This figure was a long time resident of my shelf of shame. Originally intended for it to be an anniversary present for my parents in 2015 but I never got past base coating. For some reason it was just not clicking with me but I was determined to finish them this year. I made some changes to what I had planned and that finally worked. I originally planned on doing green and blue with a larger display base that was more a diorama.  After so many years, I determined the base was just not working and one time when I was looking at the base coats, I realized pink would be better than blue with the green. It ended up being perfect because my mother has some art work that these colors match perfectly. Once I got the base and colors figured out, finishing was a breeze. 

• By Vacaroja
      One of the newer minis from Dark Sword Miniatures. I saw this at the beginning of December and immediately thought of my best friend. As it took me until just this past week to finally find time to paint her, and my BFF lives in London, it's a much belated Christmas present. But worth the wait, I think.

She has a little friend hiding in the flora too.
    • By Geoff Davis
      Male Dwarven Cleric with Warhammer from Dark Sword Miniatures. 

• By Geoff Davis
      I painted these three dark elves last week.  Always a popular subject.  Priestess of Lolth, Priest of Vhaerun, and a Paladin of Moradin. 

• By Geoff Davis
      In an unusual turn of events, I ended up painting the same miniature three times this week.  First one was for a customer who wanted the bard from Dark Sword Miniatures but without the pipe in his hand.  So it was replaced with a glowing musical note.  Red armour, blue clothes, yellow cloak.   While I was working on it, a different customer wanted the same bard but just a quick paint job for a sidekick NPC in his D&D game.  Of course, no pipe for the second bard either.  Brown armour, green cloak.  I think I spent more time on the base than painting him.  While I was working on the second one, the first customer decided he didn't like the colour scheme and could I change a couple of things.    No problem, I'm happy to do it.  But there is OSL and all kinds of other stuff, so it was actually much easier just to start again from scratch.  So I painted him a third time.  Red cloak, grey clothes. 

• Who's Online   12 Members, 2 Anonymous, 36 Guests (See full list)