Sign in to follow this  
catdancer

Amazon Army...Private Collection...Figures # 5 & # 6

FIGURES...I have finished figures # 5 & # 6 of my Amazon Army Private Collection.

FIGURE # 5...Hasslefree (Gayle leaning on her spear) # HFH015

FIGURE # 6...Darksword (Elf Warrior) # DSM1164

Both of these figures contain nudity...so I can not post them here...for anyone interested in seeing them; they are posted on my FB page. If you are interested, please send a friend request to Paul Kristoff/Facebook.

I have tried twice to paste my FB address here...but I have not been successful...Now you know why I refer to myself as a complete Computer Idiot.

Edited by catdancer

Catdancer, I could only find a Paul Kristoff on facebook and it wasn't you. Can you send me a pm with your facebook email so that I can search for you?

Thanks.

Oh! And there is no problem about being unable to cope with a specific thing, being that computer programs or as with me, breathing under water. Always tried it, never could do it...

• Like 1

Amazon # 6

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=379036865532664&set=pb.100002790621410.-2207520000.1378554619.&type=3&theater

Amazon # 5

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=378330672269950&set=pb.100002790621410.-2207520000.1378558842.&type=3&theater

Hey Cat Dancer,

I figured it out, its the setting on our computers. To link from FB, on the top row of the post/edit window on the right side you will see three yellow squares with white squares in front of them. Going from left to right the first one opens a little window that allows you to paste.

Try it out and link till you harts content!

Later,

Coabeous

Edited by Coabeous
  • Like 2

I want to thank member Coabeous for his posting a viewing link to/for my (Amazon # 5 & # 6) miniatures so those interested in seeing them can do so...I have tried at least a dozen times to post my FB address to this thread (still have not been successful)...and I don't have any idea as to how to do any outside links (for figures that contain nudity).

The above links will show you all the miniature figures that I have posted on my FB...both (Amazon Warrior & Private Vignettes) albums.

Edited by catdancer
  • Like 2

I think the Hasslefree and Darksword minis in those links are actually your best painted minis in this series of yours Catdancer.

I especially like the basing you did of the Hasslefree mini. The rocky bits rising from the grass make the whole piece a much more interesting vignette to view.

As an overall vignette though, my favourite of the whole series is still your "Steampunk Wants You".

• Like 1

I think the Hasslefree and Darksword minis in those links are actually your best painted minis in this series of yours Catdancer.

I especially like the basing you did of the Hasslefree mini. The rocky bits rising from the grass make the whole piece a much more interesting vignette to view.

As an overall vignette though, my favourite of the whole series is still your "Steampunk Wants You".

Darsc...Glad that you got to view them and thanks for both your comments...on the 2 Amazons & Steampunk...I was surprised that you did not comment on my nude laying by the pond with the butterfly & duck...that is one of my favorites,

I didn't see that one. I'll go back and look.

EDIT: Ah ha. There's a whole bunch I missed. I have to get ready for work though so I'll have a look at those and comment on them later.

Edited by Darsc Zacal
  • Like 1

I didn't see that one. I'll go back and look.

EDIT: Ah ha. There's a whole bunch I missed. I have to get ready for work though so I'll have a look at those and comment on them later.

Yes...when you click on to the posted site...it will take you to a solo photo...but at the top you have (previous-next)...just keep clicking on that and you get to see both my albums (Amazons & Vignettes).

• Like 1

@Catdancer. I've looked through your photos, you've managed to compile an impressive amount of work in a relatively short time. Well done! ::):

Rather than comment on each specific piece, I'll comment on the whole.

You have a very specific style, much more storybook than realistic in your settings and colours. It serves you well and is a nice change of pace from the usual.

Even your nudes have an innocence about them making them more playful than titillating.

What I think makes your pieces really stand out are all the little details that you add into most of your work, like the duck and swan, the posters, chests, bottles... All the little pieces of nick-nacks that you incorporate into your vignettes which encourage the viewer to take a closer look, or two. :;):

Can't wait to see what comes off your worktable next! ::):

• Like 2

@Catdancer. I've looked through your photos, you've managed to compile an impressive amount of work in a relatively short time. Well done! ::):

Rather than comment on each specific piece, I'll comment on the whole.

You have a very specific style, much more storybook than realistic in your settings and colours. It serves you well and is a nice change of pace from the usual.

Even your nudes have an innocence about them making them more playful than titillating.

What I think makes your pieces really stand out are all the little details that you add into most of your work, like the duck and swan, the posters, chests, bottles... All the little pieces of nick-nacks that you incorporate into your vignettes which encourage the viewer to take a closer look, or two. :;):

Can't wait to see what comes off your worktable next! ::):

I thank you for your very kind and concise comments in regard to my miniature figures. As I have stated before...I do my figures with an artistic eye and point of view; which tends to make them more fantasy looking, as opposed to realistic looking...I do enjoy the process of the creation of each piece that I formulate and execute...this whole process is what I find to be relaxing and enjoyable in the world of miniature art...be it single figures, vignettes or full blown dioramas.

Seen them all now, thanks, Catdancer.

I love the way you do your vignettes. They are in themselves small stories that one unfold and imagine more than read into them. You have an unique way of painting and adding mistery to these minis that makes them very rich indeed.

Thanks for sharing.

• Like 1