Dice!

Ellyria

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. I bought two tubes of tiny d 10's for use as counters for Battletech but I never use them for actual use as dice. Of course my opinion on dice* is 'if it's not lethal when shot from a slingshot, it's of no use on the table"

*that just came to me now

I just thought of another use for tiny dice: non-lethal rounds for shotguns. Imagine getting a fist-full of d6s when you walk on my lawn.

Damn kids.

Edited by CaptainPete
  • Like 4

I got some gamescience dice. I like them but the paint didn't stick and now I need to paint them up again. My current DM uses these fancy Rise of the Runelords dice. The runic script around the numbers, as well as the fact that instead of a 20 there's just a funky little scribble causes us to rag on him for using dice the other players can barely understand. Or maybe that was the point.

I unashamedly admit to spending a couple of minutes playing with the dice that followed the mouse around. I never did get to clicking on anything. :upside:

OMG! Since you never clicked on anything you never had cause to go back to the home page - the die that follows the mouse is DIFFERENT EVERY TIME the page refreshes! Right now it is one die that shifts between different polyhedral shapes, each one a different colour. Prior to that I had a standard 6 sided die that rotated to show three five four two over and over. And prior to that it was a set of separate polyhedral dice that were all blue. I'm sure there are many more "types", but I have to get back to doing real work. ^_^

• Like 2

I unashamedly admit to spending a couple of minutes playing with the dice that followed the mouse around. I never did get to clicking on anything. :upside:

OMG! Since you never clicked on anything you never had cause to go back to the home page - the die that follows the mouse is DIFFERENT EVERY TIME the page refreshes! Right now it is one die that shifts between different polyhedral shapes, each one a different colour. Prior to that I had a standard 6 sided die that rotated to show three five four two over and over. And prior to that it was a set of separate polyhedral dice that were all blue. I'm sure there are many more "types", but I have to get back to doing real work. ^_^

Why? Why would you do this to me? I have a mini to paint by Sunday! I can't waste time...chasing dice...around...a screen..........

:down:

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 4

I... I thought I'd got my dice habit under control... :down:

Pretty pretty dice...

I have some of those glow in the dark ones and I'm always disappointed that I don't get to see them glow during play. Damn humans and not having low-light vision. *mutters*

I know, right?

• Like 1

It, like a number of things around here, originated with the infamous Buglips. Essentialy, when it came to the number of miniatures owned, he gave us 'Goblin Math' 20, being the highest number an average Goblin has ever been able to count is the highest number of anything one can have. If you have 20 bottles of paint, and order 16 more, still 20.

• Like 1