You haven't seen...WHAT?!?

Ellyria

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do any of you like older movies, and by that I mean Jimmy Stewart, Cary Grant, Katherine Hepburn, etc?

By which you mean, The Philadelphia Story, I assume? Love that movie, they were hilarious. Another good Grant comedy that doesn't get enough love: Arsenic and Old Lace. Cary Grant's expressions in that are just priceless :lol:

Oh, someone mentioned Peter Sellers? Dr Strangelove, or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb. That's a funny movie. Funny title too.

• Like 6

Do any of you like older movies, and by that I mean Jimmy Stewart, Cary Grant, Katherine Hepburn, etc?

By which you mean, The Philadelphia Story, I assume? Love that movie, they were hilarious. Another good Grant comedy that doesn't get enough love: Arsenic and Old Lace. Cary Grant's expressions in that are just priceless :lol:

*blows trumpet* CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGE!!!!!!!

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 1

What all is on Netflix that we haven't seen?

Currently catching up on Once Upon a Time and waiting for the Walking Dead.

Recently discovered a show called Terra Nova. I'm starting to notice a pattern. FOX hates shows about questioning morality and fighting against corporate greed.