What should I buy?

CaptainPete

I was going through and building a cart full of minis that I did not add on to my Bones pledge. I realized that between the orders while waiting, the pledge and the orders since receiving my Vampire box, I am lacking less than 20 of the Bones minis. That makes it tempting for me to buy the minis that I am missing just so that I can say that I have at least one of every Bones mini.

• Like 2

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going through and building a cart full of minis that I did not add on to my Bones pledge. I realized that between the orders while waiting, the pledge and the orders since receiving my Vampire box, I am lacking less than 20 of the Bones minis. That makes it tempting for me to buy the minis that I am missing just so that I can say that I have at least one of every Bones mini.

That, my friend, is quite a dedication to plastic you have there.

The downside is that half of them are more than $10 retail. I have the biggest ones, but I didn't get the other dragons. As much as I would love to get that far with it, my money is probably better spent on Bones KS #2. Now I have to figure a way to get my cart cut back down to a reasonable cost...

Ivanetta! Yes! Buy Ivanetta!

And I'm not just saying that because it's cutebutpsycho's DYOM.

Or because it's sculpted by Gene the Amazing.

OR because the painted example is the one I did.

It's just really cool.

I am aware of all of these things, believe me. I wanted to pick her up the moment I saw her... Okay, that sounded really creepy.

I mean, I saw the unpainted version of the mini a while back on a website and wanted to buy it, but couldn't justify it. Soviet women snipers were badass during the Great Patriotic War.