• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Consequence
      I got a camera to take better pictures of some of the miniatures I've been painting. I hope my GM can use them!

• By Crowley
      I'm working on Cassie the Gnome Sorceress (bones version) and she's coming along okay, but... Not quite where I want her. See, this image from the store is what I'm going for.

And this is where I'm at now. 

There's a bit of a gap between these two... 

Thoughts? Comments? Suggestions? 

Please be brutal.
    • By MissNiki
      I wanted to share this since I did not find many of these already painted when looking for reference photos, maybe it can help someone else! 
      I went super bold with this guy, as I tend to do lol! The pictures don't really show how gross those pustules are though lol!  They have a bit of nurgle's rot on them as well. 

The basing was done with mostly natural elements! A real lichen laden stick, seed pods, fern leaves, along with some Army Painter Battlefields Grass Green and  Battlefield Rocks, as well as some basic
      clump foliage for filler! 
      Does anyone like to use natural materials for basing!? 

C&C welcome! Thanks for looking! 

• By Pingo
      These are the "Vampire Brides" from Bad Squiddo Games, which last summer came out with a line of Hammer-type horror figures called "My Last Sunrise." They are sculpted by Gus Kearns and were introduced with the tag line "Get married, they said. Best day of your life, they said."

WIP thread here.

• By TheMandolin
      I’ve decided to start this creepy eye beast monster! So far I’ve primed the main body with Blue Liner and have blocked out the eyes in Rosy  Pink, he’s totally going to have pink eyes because that makes me laugh and the rest of him will hopefully end up in shades of purple and blue 

• Who's Online   18 Members, 0 Anonymous, 35 Guests (See full list)