• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Annie
      Hi chums!

This is the latest Kickstarter project, expanding our fantasy range this time, and bringing light to the ones we have that might not have been noticed. Along with some super cool female minis, we have some brand new scenics too, and a whole bunch of add on bundles.
      I'll post more on the lead up, but for now if you're interested, could you click the "notify me" on the pre launch page and it will help the algorithms, and you know algorithms are the new gods!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/badsquiddogames/definitely-not-damsels-28mm-women-warriors-for-ttrpg

• By aku-chan
      Presenting the Frost Giant Heroine from Reaper.

Not my best work, I'm still not great at getting all the mold-lines off these PVC minis, plus I was painting her to help work through some issues I was having so she's a bit on the rough and basic side.
      Was still a lot of fun to paint up though, I'll have to get the other one done now.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By Inarah
      From the Kid Heroes set:  

• By Inarah
      This is the Bones version of the iconic character, painted in a rather quick and dirty fashion. There was a lot of metal and chain mail, which I did not spend time on, and a few details which I picked out.  In retrospect I could have brightened up the armor some, but since she's likely to go on the table as a generic fighter I didn't feel the need to make her special. 

• By Inarah
      I have to confess when I pulled this guy out of the core set I thought it was a goblin. In particular, it reminded me of a certain space goblin that backwards talks in riddles he does, mmmn.   So he's green.  

• Who's Online   13 Members, 1 Anonymous, 31 Guests (See full list)