ladystorm

Bones Kickstarter #2 Discussion

Okay, while we're waiting on that pie, let's talk about that Thank You addon... What's going on there? The Marilith, Peryton, and Cloak Beast are all pretty straightforward. The Filth Beast looks... vaguely eldritch? But what's going on up there at the top? Is that like a runestone or something? Does that little gnome/dwarf have bagpipes!? Is that supposed to be a gnoll, or is it something else entirely? Does the warrior lady in furs not look COMPLETELY AWESOME!?

Edit: Ah! Otyugh! Most excellent! I was thinking I was going to have to use crocodiles if I ever wanted to include one of those!

From the description:

"Featuring Wayne Reynold's Highland Encounter Pack, with a Highland Heroine, a Highlands Gnoll, a Bagpiping Familiar, and a Standing Stone! Also includes the Cloaker, Peryton, Marilith, and Filth Beast! ALL of these for only $20!"

So yeah, it's a Menhir, or standing stone, which is very similar to the Scandanavian runestones. The little dude does have bagpipes. That is a gnoll, in highland-inspired gear. The warrior lady is COMPLETELY AWESOME!

Doh! Lack of reading skills for the LOSE.

Hey, I can't really blame you. Why read the description when there are all those awesome pictures to look at, right? ^_^

• Like 2

Glarh;gajk;ld...I added another $30 for an assumed need for 90 more bases. Worst case? I'll tack another $5 after the fact, get a second crumbling tower and have a neato dragon to gift to a friend. I really hope the bases are awesome.

Amazing Kickstarter, guys and gals! Thanks so much to all the folks at Reaperland! See you for Bones III!

• Like 2

Funny though, I actually DID read the description, after I realized there was no monetary value on the Thank You. But I ignored EVERYTHING that didn't pertain to "Where's muh next stretchgoal!?"

Edit: Ladystorm, is the pie there? How long after we hit the goal does Bryan have to wait before he gets his just desserts?

Edited by Sabith

Aw.....I was so hopeful that we'd be getting a weeny little pie mini at 3.14 million. It would only add a negligible amount of weight!!

Plus, Bryan's a pretty cool guy, he deals with KS stuff all day and doesn't afraid of anything. I don't wanna pie him in the face...

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

Edited by OneBoot
  • Like 4

The Pi looks like a pot pie!

And the filth beast looks like an Otyugh decided he wanted to play a Fomori in Freak Legion. :mellow::unsure:::o: Ohhhhh god that's a frightening thought at dinnertime...

Edited by Frankthedm

*IF* we missed the Pi unlock i would be upset knowing many of us will be dropping more money via the Pledge Manager later on and making that goal amount and then some.

• Like 1

There's a grocery store 5 minutes down the road. Won't take much effort to grab a pie.

And if they have it on hand in case of his needing to take the pi to the face and they don't get that much there is a delicious addition to the cake (unless... you know..)

Man this has been an awesome ride. I am just kind of sitting here looking at the KS on my phone with my mind a bit numb. It's been crazy. Can't wait to get back to painting.

• Like 2

Just so I'm sure, since I don't have the cash right now for all what I want. I'm pledging right now, once the KS ends we'll have till Dec 31st to add to that (ie get what we all want)??

Love DDSII!!! Instantly fell in love with that one once it was shown.

thanks!!

RM

• Like 1