Bones Kickstarter #2 Discussion

ladystorm

Ok, so I admit, I skipped a couple pages. You guys are insanely active while I'm at work, apparently.

What the hell is this about a Tarrasque riding Kaladrax with a gazebo as a saddle?

We came up with the one mini to please everybody, and thus be the most popular miniature ever.

Sadly, ReaperBryan then threw it into a volcano.
  • Like 2

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I declared messasge bankruptcy at the start of the ks. There is no way I can keep up so Mark All Read it is.

Sorry if this was brought up already but any chance of getting square bases?

I believe no, since they already sell those in their store, and therefore have no incentive to offer them at a KS discount.

EDIT: To clarify, I recall reading this from a Reapresentative, but don't of course have the exact quote.

Edited by Slendertroll

I declared messasge bankruptcy at the start of the ks. There is no way I can keep up so Mark All Read it is.

Sorry if this was brought up already but any chance of getting square bases?

I believe no, since they already sell those in their store, and therefore have no incentive to offer them at a KS discount.

Ah I didn't know they had those.

Ron Hawkins about 17 hours ago

Again, October 26, if you're in the Denton area, come by the Reaper warehouse for our Countdown Party. Rhonda Bender will be there showing off all of her Bones painting tips! And many more guests to boot!

I guess plans need to be made so I don't forget and book like a family trip somewhere that day. :)

So if I make it over that way (45 min is such a haul these days) do I need to bring beer again or is my charming personality enough?

"Takhisismat" is a portmanteau of Takhisis (the queen of darkness in Dragonlance) and Tiamat (the queen of all chromatic dragons). Both are represented by 5-headed dragons (each with a black, blue, green, red and white dragon head).

Takhisimat (no second "s") is my preferred spelling. Reads out loud better.

Like I said, it wasn't actually my discovery. Reaper's Ron Hawkins said in the Kickstarter comments that Balor was a digital sculpt.

Ohhh. I didn't know it had been confirmed.

See if you can use your wiles to trick one of them into revealing if Kaladrax is. I'm super curious if my guess is right, and they seem to be immune to my charms.

Looks like yes.

I used the extremely wily method of asking Ron in the middle of a very fast-moving convo:

Pingo 3 minutes ago

Hey, if Balor is a digital sculpt, was Kaladrax one too? I mean, now that we know that's an option.

Ron Hawkins 3 minutes ago

Pingo - Yes, he was, based strictly on Talin's design.

• Like 6