• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

needed more fire

Weird. It won't play for me.

that's because it hasn't happened for you yet. Wait a half hour

I hate living in the future. Or past. Or whichever time I'm stuck in now.

Oh, wait. I'm still in 2007.

That's a long time to wait for a video. It better be worth it.

• Like 1

Laughed my head off, but couldn't actually hear anything - my internet connection is pretty poor, here on the ship (using a wireless modem).

Transcription (because it would be a shame for you to miss out!):

"Last Knight, as you can see, I don't have a dishwasher." *pans camera around kitchen* "So, I'm gonna do the next best thing."

"Here, you can see my sponge" *picks up sponge* "and I will TEAR IT APART with scissors." *begins attempting to cut the sponge apart*

"[Darnit], this is harder than I think. Just one moment." *sets camera down*

*shows sponge* "Here, here, here, here, where? Here." *proceeds to tear sponge apart*

"Yes. *maniacal laughter* YES OneBoot, yes. *laughs* On your side, I'm on your side."

"Here, here" *shows torn up sponge in sink* "Proof. Alright? I did it."

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 12

It doesn't seem to matter what happens, someone on the Kickstarter comments will complain bitterly.

Generally that there isn't enough free stuff. =/ Because <$1 a mini is getting ripped off, apparently...

I've even seen a comment that this KS is a 'money grab' and 'MAJOR disappointment'. I assume he has ninjas waiting outside his house forcing him to pledge to it as well :;):

I will say one thing of mild criticism - I really think the 'police box' should have been a separate add on. People would have pledged extra just to get that mini for certain (and maybe even picked up a few extra core set pledges too).

• Like 1

It doesn't seem to matter what happens, someone on the Kickstarter comments will complain bitterly.

Generally that there isn't enough free stuff. =/ Because <$1 a mini is getting ripped off, apparently...

I've even seen a comment that this KS is a 'money grab' and 'MAJOR disappointment'. I assume he has ninjas waiting outside his house forcing him to pledge to it as well :;):

I will say one thing of mild criticism - I really think the 'police box' should have been a separate add on. People would have pledged extra just to get that mini for certain (and maybe even picked up a few extra core set pledges too).

Well...if it was a seperate add on they would get any sales from it after the KS....And to be realistic so far its not as "good" a deal as the KS1 and I mostly think that perhaps they miscalculated in the KS1 alittle. But it still beats paying regular price.

I recall ReaperBryan saying that they are aware of some miniatures from Expansions are wanted as separated ones. But they want to have something to sell after KS has ended. (or something like that)

• Like 2

Well...if it was a seperate add on they would get any sales from it after the KS....And to be realistic so far its not as "good" a deal as the KS1 and I mostly think that perhaps they miscalculated in the KS1 alittle. But it still beats paying regular price.

They definitely miscalculated the first time around, and they've admitted as much, and stated outright that this wouldn't be as outrageous as that one.

Which in no way makes this any less of an awesome deal, or diminishes the product it's producing. I'm in for $100 more than I was last time ($125, technically, because of the "Sophie credit"), and I regret nothing.